TEN

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

It had been a couple days since Genevieve had been set free from the hospital wing and her arm looked all brand new, not a single mark

The quidditch team results came through and just as Remus had suspected, Dylan Hunter was nowhere on the list. Sirius and her had gotten their position as beaters, and a rather enthusiastic James had gotten his wish at being chaser (as always).

James was so happy about it that he pulled Sirius and Gen onto the nearest coffee table and attempted to Irish dance while Gen sung some muggle songs.

That was until they went through it. The laughter-filled moment was even captured on camera by Marlene.

It was now mid November, and the sky in Scotland had gotten greyer than it had been those previous weeks spent there.

Genevieve walked with the rest of her friends (or as Filch liked to call it the 'gang') humming the Scooby Doo theme song. They were heading towards Hogsmeade as it was the first trip of the year.

"If we were the Scooby Doo characters, who would we be?" Peter interrupted her humming, seemingly catching on to it.

Sirius and James being the purebloods they were had no idea what cartons were. When Gen found this out she went positively ballistic.

On the other hand, Peter and Remus got to experience the same joys that Gen had from watching cartoons.

"You would be Shaggy," she pointed at Peter, to which he seemed pleased with his designated character.

"Remus would be Velma," Peter told them both.

Genevieve shook her head. "I feel like James would be Velma. He's able to figure stuff out quickly," she shrugged and Remus gave a sound of approval.

"Who would I be?" Remus asked her.

Sirius and James had completely given up trying to understand what they were talking about at this point and were making a list of what to buy at Zonko's.

"Fred Jones of course."

He looked at her and smiled slightly. "Elaborate?"

"You're always the mastermind behind the plans," she stated matter-of-factly.

"What about you?" Peter looked over at them.

"I would be Daphne. Danger-Prone Daphne is her nickname. I'm always on the verge of danger," she exaggerated, crouching low as if she was ducking invisible forces.