THIRTY SEVEN

✧・ ゚: *✧・゚:*

✧・ ゚: *✧・゚:*

Professor Slughorns potion lesson had sent all sixth year students into a frenzy. For the next couple days, everyone was more concerned about what everyone smelt in their Amortentia rather than their actual schoolwork.

Genevieve had been private with her Amortentia— she didn't think it wise to tell lots of people. However, there was one person who managed to learn what, or who, she smelt (other than the girls she shared a dormitory with).

Bradley had taken advantage of still being her astronomy partner, and after pestering her repeatedly throughout the first fifteen minutes of their lesson, he finally managed to riddle an answer out of her.

"Coffee, libraries and chocolate." Bradley repeated lowly under his breath after he told her. He hummed in interest before looking out of the telescope they were sharing. "Sounds like a brilliant combination."

"It is," Genevieve agreed as she wrote her description on The Andromeda Galaxy.

"Any ideas on who it's based on?" Bradley asked. He was trying his hardest not to make it obvious that he was hinting at something.

Genevieve bit down on her lip, her quill stopping as she thought Bradley's question over. "Maybe," she started, carrying on her description, "but it's silly and strange and incredibly far fetched."

Bradley pulled away from the telescope to look at her. "Nothings silly," he frowned. "What might seem silly to one could seem logical to another."

Genevieve looked up at him and smiled . "Always the optimist, aren't you?"

He shrugged sheepishly, a smile pulling at his lips. "I try to be. Anyways, stop changing the conversation. Who do you think it's based on?"

Genevieve's eyes flicked over to where Remus Lupin was in answer. He was so engrossed in watching the stars from out of his telescope that she couldn't help but let her eyes soften a fraction.

Bradley followed her gaze, the corner of his lips lifting. "Ah," he said simply, concealing his happiness at her discloses answer.

Genevieve looked back down at her work and carried on writing. "Or maybe I just like the smell of coffee, libraries and chocolate," she brushed her thoughts of with an absentminded shake of her head.

"Or you just like the smell of Remus Lupin," Bradley commented. Their voices had lowered at this point.

Genevieve looked at Bradley in exasperation. "I can see what you're hinting at, and it's not going to work."