TWENTY NINE

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Genevieve looked at the photos hung up in the hallway leading to the kitchen

Genevieve looked at the photos hung up in the hallway leading to the kitchen. They were fairly new her mother had told her and hadn't been there the last time she had been home. She examined them all carefully, grimacing when she saw one of herself as a toddler covered in chocolate cake. Genevieve's eyes lingered on the most recent family photo they had together, her eyebrows drawn together as she concentrated on pointed out the differences and similarities she had compared to her sister and parents.

While Anna Lewis had inherited their mothers pin-straight platinum hair and their fathers brown eyes that could almost be mistaken for almost black ones. Genevieve had been given her mothers striking green eyes that stood out the most upon her other facial features and her fathers brown, wavy hair.

The similarities between the sisters could only be seen if you gazed with great intensity at their faces. Both of their noses both stuck up slightly and had freckles running along the bridge of it, although Anna's were more visible than Genevieve's. They both had a mole in the exact same place on their face, just below their left eye nearing the temple. The most prominent feature they had both been given though were their dimples that managed to easel their way onto their faces with even the smallest of smiles.

"You would think that either Anna or I were adopted," Gen told her mother, who was sat at the kitchen counter, once she entered the kitchen.

"Well you're both most certainly not bloody adopted. Five painful hours spent pushing you out and then seven for your sister a bit down the line makes me sure of it," recounted Mary, looking up from her newspaper to face her daughter.

"Hence why I said think."

Mary rolled her eyes at her daughters remark, ignoring it and turning her attention back to the  newspaper she had bought that morning while going out buy the groceries.

Gen filled the kettle up with water before placing it back down on the alight hob. See turned back to her mother, noticing the way her eyes squinted and eyebrows furrowed as she read what Genevieve assumed to be a rather important new story considering her stance.

"Anything good?" She asked, gesturing to the paper in her hand.

Mary closed the paper abruptly and placed it on top of the counter, face down. "Definitely interesting, not exactly good," she frowned.

"Carry on," Genevieve willed her eagerly, dragging out a seat from under the counter and sitting herself down in it.

"There's been a few deaths in the news recently," Mary explained, opening the paper back up onto what was marked page 17 and slid it across for Genevieve to see.

EIGHT MORE UNEXPLAINED DEATHS WITHIN THE PAST WEEK.

Within the past week, eight more unnatural deaths have taken place throughout Devon. Each report regarding the cause of death has came back unknown. Events like these have also been reported in other parts of England, the highest of cases being in London-