34.1 Radio

That same night, a certain radio station added fuel to the fire.

"Good evening our avid listeners this happy-go-lucky DJ JCM!" The speaker greeted his viewers with his signature introduction.

"Don't forget about me, the never-boring DJ Bee, always updated on the latest news in the entertainment industry!" His co-host also introduced himself with great enthusiasm.

"Fresh from the scene! We've been hearing some sizzling rumorsa that one of the hottest male stars in the entertainment scene is in a relationship" JCM spoke excitedly.

"You heard that right listeners! One of your favorite stars is possibly taken. But that's not all! This piece of news is about to get sizzling.

"I know what everyone's thinking. It's normal for people to date but would we tell you this news if it's not HOT news? Well, as it turns out that this hot star got caught in the camera kissing someone. There are photos people!

"And that's not all. This male celebrity was caught getting hot and heavy with his alleged lover." The listeners could hear the DJ's screaming in excitement as they relay the hottest news." Bee added.

"Have you seen the photos? I kid you not but I can feel the heat from that kiss." JCM dreamily said. He was already imagining the image in his head.

"And ladies before you cry your hearts out, there's more! This friend of his is a man. You heard it ladies, our mystery celebrity is said to be with a man." Bee smiled as he said this.

"You can cry ladies but I have to tell you that our celebrity's rumored boyfriend is not bad. He's quite cute and well-mannered."

"I can already hear the fans screaming in rage JCM so I have to say this to everyone. Before you all scream at your favorite star from lying to you. We'll no one said that you have to be single and a heterosexual. We're in the 21st century people. There's no need to be against such a beautiful love if this news is true."

"You said it Bee. But then, is it possible that this piece of news might be some marketing ploy? Most celebrity romances are usually hush hush."

"You might be right JCM. This is a possibility. We've seen the two together in a party once. I agree that they're close, but it doesn't scream romance. "

------

25D2021