22 sleepless

Arthit was in panic. 

10 minutes?! How was he able to get ready in 10 minutes?!

Arthit looked at himself in the mirror and pulled his hair. He was not ready to meet Kongpob in the state he's in.

He smelled his armpits and sighed in relief. At least he doesn't smell, but he wore some cologne just to be sure.  You can never be too sure.

He was in a rush, putting on the first decent thing he found in his closet: a hoodie and dark blue jeans. He put on his well-worn sneakers and rushed down.

Arthit used the stairs in his one-track mind. He was too focused on the fact that Kongpob was coming instead of using his brain. He was panting like crazy when he saw Kongpob waiting alone outside. The young male wasn't even trying to disguise himself. 

Kongpob was grinning from ear to ear. Arthit didn't notice but he was starting to smile as well despite being out of breath. He was beginning to think that losing sleep for the younger male wasn't as bad as he thought it would be.  

"Where's your manager Kongpob? Isn't it dangerous for you to be alone?" Arthit asked worriedly. "And put on more clothes. It's getting cold these days." The older male added.

Even with a hoodie, Arthit could feel the cold especially on his hands. They were freezing. He was in a tropical country and yet it was this cold. 

The male model was only wearing a thin gray shirt on top. Definitely not something you would wear on a cold day.

Arthit shook his head, seeing the poor state, his favorite celebrity was in. They wouldn't be able to go anywhere if he doesn't do something about it. "This won't do. Come with me. I think I have something that fits you." The older male said, dragging the younger one inside the building.

There was in fact a sweater in Arthit's closet that fit Kongpob's physique. The older male had bought it months ago while thinking that the celebrity rarely wore bright colors. Arthit never had the chance or rather never thought that  there would be a day that he would have the chance to give it to that person. It had been buried deep in his closet ever since. 

Just like the first time Kongpob slept in his dorm room, Arthit made the younger male wait outside. Experienced, Arthit knew what to hide. He was able to hide all evidences of his fanboy tendencies in a short time. 

He opened the door and let Kongpob inside. 

Arthit was embarrassed as he handed the sweater. Besides his family and a couple of close friends, he had never given anyone gifts. 

Kongpob gratefully accept the pastel sweater and couldn't help but notice that it was new. He looked at the older male who continued to avoid his gaze. 

"Just wear it. It's really cold outside. I don't want you to get sick."

"Thanks." Kongpob's heart was doing flips as he wore the pastel colored sweater. The color really wasn't his style but for Arthit, he would be willing to wear anything just for him.