24 Hunting

Previously:

"Now do you remember P' Arthit?"

--------

Arthit blinked numerous times slowly, processing what just happened. He opened his mouth to say something but all that came out of his mouth was air. He didn't know what to say.

What the fuck did you do Arthit?! How could you attack him?! You even kissed him! And Kongpob kissed him!

Let's not forget that you're NAKED! N.A.K.E.D. under this sheet Arthit Rojnapat!!! I know you like him and all but have some control of yourself! How can you face him now?

The room's temperature had risen up for reasons he was fully aware of. It was almost hard to breathe. The embarrassment and mortifying knowledge that he made a move on the Kongpob, whom he just realized that he had feelings for only a couple of hours ago, was sinking fully in his brain.

He really likes Kongpob; not like a fan admiring his idol but as a man liking a man. Arthit didn't think- okay scratch that- he had a hunch about this feelings of his but he was in denial. Liking someone is a big thing for him. Toota wasn't lying when he was the marriage type of guy. By admitting to himself that he liked Kongpob, he was considering the younger male his forever guy.

He was really freaking out right now! This was the first time he had liked someone.

Can you imagine how much of a big deal this was too him? It's like discovering that the earth is round!

While he was freaking out mentally, physically, and emotionally, Kongpob cut off his mental tirad.

"P'Oon! You're bleeding!"

Arthit felt something wet above his lips and touched it. There was blood. He got a nosebleed.

"Haha." He laughed monotonously as he looked at his bloodied fingers. He didn't expect that he would have a nosebleed. All his life, he never experienced a nosebleed except now. Love is truly a curious thing.

Kongpob got off his bed and ran to get the first aid kit in the bathroom.

Arthit wasted no time. He got dressed as fast as he could. The only thing in his mind right now was to leave at once. He was too embarrassed right now to face the young male.

Kongpob was only gone for a moment, but when came back, Arthit was gone leaving his coat.

Tok tok tok

Tok tok tok

Tok tok tok

"Wait! Hold your pants! Just a minute!" Toota could be heard crying out from behind the door.

Tok tok tok

Tok tok tok

The knocking only intensified until Toota opened the door. Wearing rollers on his hair and a bedazzled shirt, he was surprised to see his friend, Arthit, visiting him so early in the morning. Not only was the male awake he didn't look like himself. Arthit's hair was sticking all over the place more than usual and he was wearing wrinkled designer clothing. Toota always has a sharp eye on fashion. There was no chance in hell that Arthit bought those clothes. The coat alone was cost a chunk of their tuition fee. Arthit doesn't have that kind of money.

"Well well well... look who's being mr. fancy pants. Got lucky last night?" Toota grinned slyly. Arthit ignored his friend's teasing and tried to look behind the taller male. He doesn't have time for it. He needed to talk to Prem ASAP!

"Ai' Toot I need to speak to your boyfriend."

Toota's large build was making it impossible for Arthit to see anything past his friend. He really needed to talk to Prem. He was the worst liar in the group and would surely clarify a lot of things for him.