28.2 Fanboy

Arthit was frozen into place. He couldn't smile. His eyes were as wide as saucers.

There was nowhere to run and it was too late to hide everything in his room. Kongpob was at the entrance, blinding him with a smile and blocking the only way out.

Kongpob's eyes sparkled at the sight of Arthit's shirt. He was very familiar of it. He has the whole set in his home. The artist behind the design gifted him one of each design in his size. He didn't have a chance to wear it yet.

The young celebrity didn't expect to see such a thing on the older male. Arthit looked very adorable in it and it would be more charming if they were both wearing the same thing.

"I thought you weren't a fan P' Oon?" Arthit bit his lips, caught red-handed at his true nature.

"About this... I can explain." Flustered, Arthit took a step back as the Kongpob made a step forward. The older male dumbly let Kongpob into his room, too absorbed by the younger male's attempt to close the distance between them. Before he knew it, Arthit trapped himself between his bed and Kongpob's arms.

"You've been bad P'" (LoL why does this sound like something else?) The feathery breath near his left ear felt ticklish, but he didn't move an inch. He was freaking out.

BED. KONGPOB. HIM. TRAPPED.

Someone save him.

He was probably overthinking over nothing. No he wasn't overthinking. He just can't think about anything other than his biggest secret discovered!

"I'm not!" His high-pitched voice was cute. Cuter than what Kongpob had imagined. He was hoping to hear it in another setting though- in a more intimate setting.

"P' Oon..." It was slow, sweet and still teasing. His legs and arms felt like noodles. "You've been hiding this from me. Why is that?"

Arthit was not looking at Kongpob. Rather, he did not dare look. He felt guilty and embarrassed as hell.

Kongpob took his sweet time staring at the man underneath his body, boldly playing at the hem of the male's shirt. "This shirt is kinda cute on you, but do you know what's cuter?"

His hand slipped inside Arthit's shirt and let his fingers touch the bare skin of the man's belly. It was only a feathery touch but Arthit's senses were hypersensitive at the moment. He was all too aware of Kongpob's movements. He flinched, and yet he remained stubborn, doing all he can to ignore Kongpob's presence.

Taking his stubbornness as a challenge, Kongpob grew bolder. Both of his hands were now touching Arthit's belly. Arthit gasped and covered his mouth, too stubborn to admit defeat. There was nowhere to run, he was trapped between his own bed and the younger male's body. He had to push Kongpob away and he had no strength to do so. Rather, he couldn't push Kongpob away. If he was being honest with himself, he secretly liked the way they were. He liked the feeling of Kongpob's body hovering over his body.

Kongpob chuckled, making bolder movements when Arthit made no rejection of his touch. He let his hand roam freely at the bare skin. It felt smooth but firm to the touch. Kongpob was brought back to that moment back to his apartment where he shared a few heated kisses with Arthit. The familiar feeling of the male's skin was tempting him to repeat what happened that day and more.

He bit the corner of his lips, eyes filled with mischievousness. He bend his arms, letting his body almost touching Arthit's and leaned closer until his lips almost touched the shell of Arthit's ear and whispered, "You without it."

"Oi! Kong!" Kongpob found himself lying on the floor all of a sudden. It took him a couple of seconds to realize that Arthit kicked him. The shock and surprise made him laugh out loud while Arthit sat up on his bed with a glare in his direction. "That wasn't funny."