28.1.1 The List

Jane, Kongpob's manager, nodded his head approvingly at the progress they were making in China. It was only ten in the morning. Right now, Kongpob was being interviewed for a fashion magazine. After the interview, they'll be heading to a known Chinese television company to discuss future projects for the next year. In the evening, they'll be dining with other known celebrities in the country to widen their connections.

It was a relief that although it had been hectic ever since they arrived in the foreign country, Kongpob wasn't complaining.

The adult male checked his phone and saw that there was a new mail waiting for him. He opened it immediately worrying that it might be urgent.

The contents were about Kongpob's 'Thank you' party for 100 chosen fans. Ten influential fansite masters from Thailand were chosen and the 90 remaining audience members were randomly chosen through a lottery.

For security purposes, all one hundred audience members were required to submit their information along with a picture. This was to prevent other people from pretending to be the people in the list.

Jane looked over the list and checked the names if ever the company missed a blacklisted individual or any known antis. Blacklisted fans were banned fans after disrespecting the celebrity's privacy. Blacklisted fans rarely try to do anything after being banned It was usually the antis that were the problem.

He scrolled over the names and checked the faces corresponding to it. Near the end, he made a pause. Blinking his eyes and even rubbing it for good measure when he came across a familiar name.

Arthit Rojnapat
male
Pinkcoffee fansite master

Kongpob's manager stared at the name and then the face in disbelief. It looked like that boy's identity was not as simple as he believed.

The question is...

Does Kongpob know?

------

To tell or not to tell?

That is the question XD

ciao.
30A19
musicbeatloves