33 Explosion

I am so sorry guys. I really thought I have posted this chapter. I finished the draft last October and when I opened my account to check... 

so here is Chapter 31. Enjoy!

The new couple departed just before lunch and arrived back to the city just before 3 in the afternoon. Despite the long drive, Arthit felt like the travel back was too short. There's so much he wanted to talk about.

The older male look at his dorm building and back to his boyfriend. He hasn't left the car. Arthit looked like he didn't want to go home yet. Kongpob was the same. But as much as the two wanted to stay together a little longer, they couldn't. Arthit still had classes the following day and Kongpob had work.

They needed the time apart to be able to focus.

Arthit reluctantly bid farewell to his boyfriend, but not before bravely giving the youger male a peck on the lips. He quickly got off the car but Kongpob was faster than him. The young male grabbed his arm. "Study well P'." Kongpob sweetly said with a big grin on his face.

Arthit almost looked away, still too shy about his feelings. He forced himself to meet Kongpob's eyes and nodded, his cheeks were a bit pink. "You also take care. Remember to eat on time and listen to P'Jane."

"I will P'Oon." Kongpob slowly let go of the older male's arm and watched him go inside the building.

Kongpob stayed in front of the building until he couldn't see his boyfriend. He leaned his head on the steering wheel and sighed, expressing how much was stopping himself from making impulsive decisions that he would probably regret. He wanted to spend more time with his P'Oon.

When Arthit got to his room, he opened his curtains just in time to see Kongpob driving out of the vicinity.

Arthit lightly patted his cheeks with both hands. "Stop acting like a lovesick fool. You'll see him soon." He can't wait to see the man soon.

He changed his clothes and neatly folded the clothes he borrowed from Kongpob before throwing them in the hamper to wash. Only after changing his clothes did he realized how tiring the travel was even though all he'd done was sit.

Arthit laid down on his bed opened his phone, checking Kongpob's IG account. Even now, Kongpob still hasn't figured out his username on the app and he doesn't any plans on telling the man what it is.

There was a new photo and it was a photo of someone's shadow by the beach. There was no caption included in the post. Arthit tried to think of how this photo was possibly taken. At first he thought it was Kongpob's shadow but when he zoomed a bit on the photo, he noticed that the haircut was different.

The realization made his cheeks burn and made him smile.

Arthit expected Kongpob to post a picture of himself and his father. Whenever the young male could, he posts photos with his father whenever they're together. It was a habit that Arthit knew well as a fan.

He then remembered he was the one who took a photo. He checked his gallery and it was the last photo he had taken.

He almost smacked himself for forgetting. Arthit mentally scolded himself and sent a message to his boyfriend.

Warm:

Here's the photo of u & ur dad.

I forgot.

[insert photo of Kongpob & his dad]

In the photo, Kongpob and his father stood side by side with identical smiles. The uncanny resemblance of their smile to each other could bring a smile to anyone who saw it.