40

Maprang was one of those people who brings her phone everywhere. She absolutely had to be near her phone even when she is in the bathroom. That's why when she saw a new notification on her screen and checked the post, she almost screamed.

Pinkmilkmonster

Arthit have not updated his Instagram account in years.

She quickly clicked on the notification and it caused her to really scream.

For a good long minute, she stared at the photo. She couldn't believe it. She rubbed her eyes, uncaring of what happens to her makeup. Seeing her friend make a post was much more important.

She almost cried when she read the captions on the post and what it meant.

There were no faces in the picture. It was only a photo of two people holding hands. One of them was paler than the other. Along with the photo, there was only one word.

Forever.

Maprang fanned her eyes and immediately checked the entertainment websites that she had been following. As expected the hottest news was Kongpob's retirement. No one knew the reason for his sudden exit to the industry but Maprang knew. Finally, her favorite couple are together again.

"Congratulations". She typed on Arthit's post with a big smile on her face.