38 year 1.

Days after the breakup, Arthit posted one last message on his website.

He closed his website by posting a message with the words:

Maybe our paths will intersect in the next life. Goodbye.

Maybe our timing will be much better in the next life. GOODBYE.

Pinkmilk fansite master signing off.

The scandal about a known celebrity being involved in a relationship with a man died down within a couple of weeks. After that, Arthit graduated without a hitch.

He did his internship in a popular e-commerce company. During that time, Arthit learned how to keep his head down and avoided drawing attention to himself. He laughed whenever his scandal with Kongpob was mentioned during dinner meetings. He never mentioned or revealed anything about the truth about his relationship with the celebrity. He usually brushed it off as an old story that didn't need to be discussed. Most of the people who didn't know the whole story, truly believed that it was a failed project as Kongpob's company stated in an official statement.

With time, that was the public story that everyone believed.

A year has passed and Arthit and his friends gathered together for a celebration. Toota finally came out to his parents.

This deserved a celebration because Toota was from a family of engineers and he was the first to change his major. He was also the first to bring a man home. His family had a rigid view of relationships. When he brought Prem home and introduced him as his boyfriend, his father almost his marbles. Good thing Toota's mother was the real boss of the house. They were eventually welcomed with open arms especially when they discovered that Prem's sincerity and affection for Toota was true and strong.

They celebrated in Bright's bar that was called Blue Balls. Arthit thought that only his friend could be confident to name his bar in such a way.

From what he heard, the bar was becoming a popular place. There were even reservations for the bar to be used in dramas and photo shoots.

Arthit was last to arrive. All his friends were already inside. The bar was closed for outsiders. Only he and his friends were the only ones inside.

"Arthit! You're damn late again!" Prem shouted in greeting with a beer in hand, totally tipsy but smiling at the same time.

Arthit smiled knowing how important this moment was for his friends.

"Sorry. Work was intense." He apologized light-heartedly. He was now working as an assistant in a production company owned by Wayo's uncle, Wan. He was also the same one that helped him Kongpob for one last time.

Arthit had developed an interest in production ever since he dated Kongpob and somehow he managed to get accepted as an assistant. He had been doing bits of odd errands here and there, learning as much as he can.

Toota welcomed him with big hug. "I missed you Ai'Arthit. You better stay until you get drunk this time. I won't take no for an answer."

Toota's joyous mood was infectious. Arthit chuckled and returned the hug. "Promise. I won't leave early this time. I won't miss this special day for you."

"Thanks for coming. You've missed a lot of our gatherings." Prem wrapped his arms around Toota and smiled at him.

"Sorry. I had to lay low. Things at home have been complicated ever since..." Arthit stopped himself from saying more. Today was a happy event. It wouldn't be good to ruin it.