05.1 image.

Thank gmmtv for releasing teenage mom teaser and this short update. I saw a bare chested Krist..😍😋

edited by cerealkiller22.

======

For a moment Arthit asked himself whether he was dreaming or not. A dinner with his favorite celebrity? That has got to be a dream! And yet it was not.

Right in front of him was Kongpob Suttiluck who was enjoying his iced coffee that Arthit knew was his favorite from his recollection of the man's previous interviews. He on the other hand ordered his favorite pink milk. Arthit wouldn't have ordered it if only he was in his right mind. Too much happiness was bad for him. He forgot about his image and ordered this girly drink that he secretly liked.

"There's no need to be shy about it. It's only a drink, just like mine." Kongpob made no judgement of his choice of beverage, cheering up the embarrassed male.

His words somehow got Arthit feeling all gooey and warm inside. At times like these, he kind of wished he was brave enough to be himself.

Arthit simply nodded his head and took a long sip of his favorite drink. The familiar sweet taste of the beverage made him smile.

The two males were in Kongpob's favorite shop, a couple of blocks away from the crowded mall. They decided to settle for drinks due to Arthit's insistence of not wanting to be a bother for the celebrity. After that dangerous encounter, Kongpob decided to skip the movie and eat with his savior.

"What's your name by the way?" Kongpob only then remembered to ask the guy's name. They've already crossed paths twice so it was better to be familiar with each other. He didn't like to call a familiar face 'hey' or that guy'.

I can die a happy fanboy~

Kongpob just made Arthit's fanboy life complete. To be in a first name basis with his idol was something he had never expected, even in his wildest dreams. That was why when Kongpob asked, he didn't hesitate to tell his name.

"Arthit Rojnapat. 23." Single. Your fanboy. He bit his bottom lip, stopping the rest of the words from spilling.

"Kongpob Suttiluck. 21." Kongpob introduced himself even though the male already knew who he was.

Arthit couldn't stop the slight smile forming from on his lips at the younger male's manners. He was just so nice and easy to be around. There was no arrogance in him. It was like everyone can be friends with him.

"Oh! You brought your camera." The younger male noticed the black bag close to his body.

Arthit would've forgotten about his camera if Kongpob didn't say anything about it. His hand automatically held the bag protectively. "Yeah. I take pictures of things now and then. Thank you for your advice."

"Practice and confidence is key P'Arthit."

Shit. He called me P'.

Calm down Arthit. Be cool. Don't disgrace yourself. Cool as a cucumber.

Cool as a cucumber. Arthit mentally reminded himself. The verbal attack caught the older male off guard. Kongpob was too damn asdfghjkl!

Years of being a bitch-faced guy was a blessing in this occasion.

Arthit didn't say anything else and just sipped his drink. He was too shy to say anything anymore. Being called P' apparently was too much for him, and yet Kongpob didn't seem to notice this.

======

Let's support Krist's latest series. I'm excited for it.
Until next time~

ciao.