25.1 good night kiss

#nowplaying: charli xcx – boys

I can't stop thinking about boys..... boys..... boys.....

Arthit couldn't think straight. He wanted to cover his face forever. He was weak-hearted whenever it was about Kongpob. He's dating Kongpob.

Yes. He wasn't having delusions. That thing back at the library really happened. Kongpob tricked him into saying yes.

He still couldn't believe it. He couldn't believe that his feelings were reciprocated. Knowing that fact was making his heart feel like it'll explode.

"What are you thinking about P'Oon?" Kongpob's voice coming from behind him snapped him out of his thoughts. The way the younger male calls him by his nickname almost made his knees weak.

"Nothing." Arthit felt his cheeks warmed as he stuttered.

It was a good thing that he was rational enough to bring Kongpob to his room. He was afraid of Kongpob getting recognized so he dragged the younger male to his dorm room. Plus, Kongpob was being stubborn. The younger male refused to leave unless he gets a kiss from him.

"You're still not my boyfriend. Don't try anything funny." Arthit warned the younger male. He was starting to learn that Kongpob can be pretty devious. Or maybe he was getting dumb.

Some people say that you drop a couple of IQ points when you're in love.

In love.

Such a wonderful and scary word, Arthit thought.

"But you're already considering me to be one, right? If you didn't really like me, you would have already said so. I'm happy you feel the same P'Oon. I'm confident that I'll be your boyfriend soon enough."

Arthit didn't even try to deny it. They both kn0w that it will be a matter of time before things become official between them.

The sharp contrast between the embarrassed appearance and Arthit's warning look was a rush for Kongpob. A smile rose from his lips once again. There was something about it that made the younger male wanting to hold on to the older male and never let go. Kongpob was unafraid at Arthit's warning and even took a few steps closer towards the older male until they were close enough to touch.

"I've noticed something P'Oon. You've changed."

Arthit suddenly got nervous. Different negative thoughts were filling his head. "Changed? How?"

"Somehow, I feel like you're more comfortable with me these days. Before, you're not this naggy and defiant. This version of yours is actually cute." As Kongpob said these words, he took advantage and put his arms on the older male's waist. He secretly wished that the older male wasn't wearing his uniform. His hands were itching to feel skin. He wanted to see a naked Arthit again. He wished those things but he wouldn't force his Arthit. He can be a little more patient.

Arthit couldn't say anything back. All his attention was on Kongpob's hands that were on his waist. His brain was screaming for help but he was frozen solid. He screamed silent as he felt the warmth seeping through the clothes and warming his skin.

What did he do to deserve this? Did he really save a king in his last life?

Kongpob watched the older male carefully. His eyes beamed in satisfaction at Arthit's honest reaction.

It took a full minute before Arthit was able to get ahold of himself. He painfully removed Kongpob's hand away from his body and avoided looking at the younger male's eyes. "Go home now. It's getting late. I know you're busy."

Looking at his watch, Kongpob sighed. He couldn't refute the other male.

"Can I at least get a good night kiss? I've been good the whole time." Kongpob pulled a puppy look. He remembered that he had done this before and had worked effectively.

What kind of kiss? Hmmmm... Arthit thought for a second before springing into action.

It was Kongpob's turn to be speechless. Arthit put Kongpob's face between his hands and pressed his lips against the younger male for a full five seconds.

Arthit was really flushed but the look of victory of making Kongpob quiet was on his face. He really liked the blank look on Kongpob's face. He relished on the moment for a short.

"You got your kiss. Go away." The younger male mechanically walked out as Arthit pushed him out of the room and closed the door with him standing stupidly in front of Arthit's room.

Kongpob stared for a few seconds before Arthit opened the door again and personally put a cap on Kongpob's head and a mask. Before closing the door once again, he whispered, "Take care."

The kiss and those words tasted like the sweetest candy for Kongpob. He was grinning like a fool and had the urge to scream in happiness. Remembering that he was still in Arthit's dorm building was he managed to stop the impulse. He would scream later.

------

This scene felt totally out of place with the chapter I am writing so I posted it separately.
It's really short but I hope it's sweet enough for you guys. 

until next time. 

ciao.