01 celebrity.

edited. 

He rubbed his eyes to make sure that it wasn't a hallucination. The male was still there, wearing a mask that covers the lower half of his face to avoid being spotted by fans and was looking at someone's work in particular. But Arthit was no ordinary fan. When it comes to this particular celebrity, his eyes were as sharp as a hawk. Even from far away, he'll be able to spot Kongpob. That stance was screaming at Arthit that it was indeed the celebrity he had been staring at in the magazine just before he came to the exhibit!

Arthit was in awe at the surreal reality of meeting his favorite celebrity in such a setting. The feeling was like the heavens had given him a chance to have a taste of his favorite dark chocolate after a long time. His eyes never left the model-turned-actor, forgetting his friend altogether. A smile almost erupted from his lips but years of habit kept it in a firm line. One would think that he was bored when seeing such an expression.

He had heard in some forums that Kongpob was planning to participate in the exhibit. It was common knowledge among fans that the celebrity was an avid photography lover. The evidence can be seen in his Instagram posts that the male would make a point to update everyday.

What are you doing idiot? This is your chance to be near him! Take it and approach him! Talk to him!

He really wanted to. His eyes screamed his thoughts but he was too afraid. He was a coward; a chicken oppressed by the mere thought of weird looks on his way. Arthit mentally bashed himself.

Arthit also wished that he brought his camera with him. The only gadget he had was his phone but the camera resolution was shitty as f*ck. Why today of all days did he decide not to bring it? He would rather pay for the repairs through loans or starve himself if it will be paid off with a wonderful memory of seeing Kongpob!

Gah! He's such a fanboy.

Prem suddenly smack his neck from behind. "Oi Ai'Arthit! What are you doing? You're blocking the way!" Only then did Arthit realize that he was indeed blocking people from passing, earning him irritated looks. His cheeks warmed in embarrassment, annoyed for letting himself get lost in his own thoughts again.

He moved to the side, letting people pass more smoothly. His attention went back to Kongpob who appeared to be alone. Arthit couldn't spot the male's manager, P'Jane. The man was popular among Kongpob's fans as he has a good relationship with them. Kongpob's manager always give the fans something to smile about. Just like the actor, he would post daily updates either about Kongpob or his life in general. It was rare to see what happens behind the scenes and P'Jane makes it possible for Kongpob's fans to see what it was like.

Come on Arthit. You don't have to speak to him. That might scare so it's a good idea not to talk to the guy. Just a stand a couple of feet away from him. Yes. A couple of feet is not really close so you won't be acting too weirdly. Arthit... please.

His fanboy thoughts argued and begged him and eventually won over his cowardly self. Arthit split from Prem, telling him to meet him in a couple of hours near the entrance. It didn't appear odd for the other male and agreed as he too wanted to enjoy the scene without worry.

Taking a deep breath, Arthit approached Kongpob, putting a respectful distance between them. He was standing beside the male with enough space but still within hearing distance. Outside he was calm as still water but on the inside, his heart felt like it was going to break out his chest in nervousness. His palms were sweaty and his throat went dry. And yet it was the happiest point of his fanboy life. Even with this distance. Even though the male he admires doesn't know... He's happy.

It took awhile for Arthit to calm himself and followed Kongpob's line of sight.

"Wow." That was the first thing Arthit said when he saw what the male celebrity was looking at.

It was a series of black and whites with 6 photographs in total. The monochromatic sets were able to highlight the focus of each photo. The set was all about one subject, a single flower but with the flower put in different locations, it gave off a different feeling each time.

"I wish I could take a nice picture like that." Arthit couldn't help but say aloud. He could take good pictures but the photos in front of him were better. They were something else altogether.

He did not notice that the photographer was not far from him.

"It actually wasn't that hard." The voice replied.=====

As usual my beginning chapters
have always been short.
So how is it?
I like my Arthit hard on the outside
But warm on the inside (Oon)😆