21 pinkmilk

"Y-yes."The male in front of Arthit stammered. "Y-you're the fansite master?"

"Yeah." Arthit nodded and sat on a chair opposite the young male. "Shocking, right?"

It was to be expected. The color and feel of Arthit's website, no one would think that it was owned by a guy.

"Have you ordered yet?" Knowing that it was a guy, Arthit was not embarrassed. He could also feel a connection. Being a fanboy is hard so as someone older, he didn't feel embarrassed.

The younger male in front of Arthit shook his head. The small action just made the male appear cuter. It reminded Arthit of a prey. This guy would get into trouble if left alone. Arthit had the sudden urge to look out of him.

The older male didn't want to be rude and ordered pink milk for the two of them. While waiting, Arthit passed the envelop to the younger male.

"Here's the photo you requested." Arthit put the envelop on the table and pushed it towards the male.

The young male seemed to hesitate for a moment before taking the envelop. The male made no attempt of looking inside.

Was he embarrassed?, Arthit wondered quietly. He watched the male for a second longer before deciding to make small talk. It was a rare opportunity to meet fellow fanboys in person. They might like the same celebrities but there's still a sense of kinship as they were still few.

"So.... I'm Arthit, a business management student in my last year and you are?"

There was a long pause before the male in front of Arthit answered.

"Yo. Wayo. I'm a first year. Also from the same department." Wayo's voice was so soft that Arthit almost didn't hear him.

"You're my junior?" The older male was surprised. He had more or less met the majority of the student in their faculty and yet he doesn't have any memory encountering Wayo in school, so he thought that the freshman student was from a different faculty.

Wayo nodded quickly. His eyes were directed at the envelope, but there was something in the guy's eyes that spoke of sadness? For some reason, Wayo reminded Arthit of a defenseless animal. Is that even possible? It seemed like it.

Before Arthit could ask what was wrong, their order came. For awhile, they sat there drinking quietly. 

"P' Arthit. I'm sorry." Out of nowhere, the cute freshman apologized to Arthit.

"Huh?" Arthit looked at Wayo in confusion. He couldn't remember anything to apologize about. Was it because of the trouble of giving the pictures in person?

The senior male shook his head and smiled. "No worries Nong' Wayo. I don't mind bring the pictures."

Wayo looked at Arthit and his eyes were pooling with tears. "I was the one that hurt you P' when you were with Kongpob. I was the anti that threw those eggs." The tears finally fell when he confessed. The guilt was eating him inside especially when he saw that the older male was so nice.

There was a long pause. He blinked and then opened his mouth. No sound came out. He pressed his lips together and then furrowed his brows.

Arthit was shocked. Extremely.

This was the last thing he expected. How small was this world for him not only meet the anti that hurt him and Kongpob and then that person was also his junior.

It was simply out of this world.

Seeing that Arthit had no words to say, Wayo kept apologizing. His hands trembled as he repeated the words "sorry" over and over again until he couldn't anymore because of crying so much.