19 charm

It was only through sheer willpower was Arthit able to stand firm. His mind was already in chaos when the male actor greeted him with a hug. His heart almost gave up upon hearing such words. He couldn't understand what was going through Kongpob's head.

"Errr.... Kong? What are you doing?"

"Hugging you." He said it as if it was the most normal thing in the world. He and Arthit knew that this wasn't how he would usually act.

"Isn't this a little too touchy for you? From what I've seen online you're not this expressive to your friends." Arthit said this while keeping a neutral expression. It was hard to keep calm when Kongpob does something like this.

"Have you been stalking me?" Kongpob raised a brow, happy that Arthit was curious about him.

"I'm not stalking. I was just browsing." A telltale blush colored his skin, catching him a lie.

Kongpob had developed a habit of wanting to see the older male get embarrassed. He was about to do something more when they were unfortunately interrupted.

"K-Kongpob! What's the meaning of this?" Kongpob' manager, Jane, stuttered upon seeing the scene in front of him. Kongpob had never hugged someone so close before. Jane had seen Kongpob with his close friends. It wasn't like this.

Jane narrowed his eyes at the two suspiciously. His gut feeling was screaming at him that Kongpob might be in love.

"Kongpob, let's talk privately shall we? Nong Arthit, you can stay here. I'll borrow him for a sec."

Arthit kept a blank expression until the two were out of sight. He let his weakened knees hit the floor and let out a sigh of relief. He massaged his chest where his heart was beating wildly. He was sure that he will never get used to being so close with the young actor. Everything was just too intense for him. Heck even a simple smile was almost enough to send him to the hospital.

"Tell me honestly Kongpob. What is your relationship with that guy?" Jane stared at Kongpob, watching his expression carefully. He was extremely worried of what will happen if his talent confirmed his suspicion.

For a couple of seconds, the male actor didn't speak as if he was contemplating on the words he should say. Slowly, a smile broke from his lips and spoke. "He a friend P'Jane. A very dear friend whom I want to pursue."

It was like the world came crashing down on Kongpob's manager. As if his brain refused to cooperate, he kept silent until the words penetrated.

"You really like him?" Jane couldn't help but ask. He wanted to be certain.

"Yes. I do. You've seen how I act around him. I can't stop being this way. He's different. Just thinking about him makes me smile just like now."

Kongpob watched his manager massage his own temples like he was having a migraine. Love makes all things complicated. "Do you understand what you're getting in to?"

As usual, Kongpob didn't hesitate to say yes. He had thought about it and knew the risks. Arthit was someone he could depend on and not be afraid to be himself.

"P' can you not tell the management? He still doesn't know I like him." That puppy look was a blow to Jane and he had agreed before he could think clearly about it.

"Kongpob, is there a possibility for you to like someone else? Like a girl?"

The actor laughed, understanding his manager's concern. "Of course. But right now, it's him. No one else."

Jane sighed. He understood how Kongpob was like. Once the male actor falls in love, he's going to be real serious about it.

"Be careful with this Kongpob. No one can know. Not only your career but your lives as well will be at stake here. Once people find out, they might not take it kindly."