15.1 attack

"Shit!" Arthit exclaimed and in his panicked state, he fell off the bed, hitting the floor with his back.

Kongpob rubbed his eyes as he yawned, sitting up on the bed. "Is there something wrong P'Arthit?"

Arthit almost lost his train of thought upon seeing how Kongpob could still look good in a bed hair.

"Shouldn't I be on the sofa?" He asked, clearly sure that he was on the sofa in the living room last night.

Kongpob stretched and scratched his head while answering. "You looked uncomfortable so I carried you on my bed. My bed is big enough for the both of us."

The bed was a king-sized bed, plenty of room for two full-grown men to sleep on. It surprised him though, he was no lightweight and yet Kongpob managed to carry him.

The younger male who was still on the bed chuckled at Arthit's reddening cheeks. "Don't look so scandalized. We're both male so it's not a big deal."

For the celebrity this wasn't a big deal. But he's unaware that Arthit is his fanboy. THIS IS BIG DEAL.

This might be the most important moment in a fanboy's life. Arthit was sure that nothing would top this moment.

Arthit wished he could savor the moment but he was pressed for time. He couldn't even take a bath!

"Kongpob! I'm late for school!" He stood up and searched for his clothes. He found his shirt and pants neatly folded on top of the sofa in the living room. He smelled them and wrinkled his nose. The heat in Thailand was no joke. He could smell his sweat. Yuck!

"Kongpob do you have a cologne I can borrow? Arthit didn't want to wear the clothes from yesterday but all his clean clothes were in the dorm. If he went back, it will take too much time and he'll be missing more lectures.

"You can borrow my shirt." The younger male said, handing him a clean white shirt as he replied.

He accepted it in a hurry and changed right there and then. He was really in a rush with only the lack of time in his mind. (😁)

They were outside Kong's building within ten minutes, walking to the actor's car when Arthit felt something smash into his face.

It was instinct. Without a second thought, he wrapped his arms over Kongpob's head and covered the male with his body. The first one didn't hurt. It was more like icky and wet. But the second one and the next after that had him arching in pain. He lost his breath and was kneeling on the floor, bringing Kongpob with him.

"P'Arthit!" Kongpob called out his name, trying to break free from his hold but the older male stubbornly held on.

"Shut it for a second." Arthit commanded, gritting his teeth from hit his back was receiving. It really fucking hurt!

The attack was short but painful. It felt like forever but it was only less than 10 seconds.

Arthit didn't see who was the attacker. All he thought was keeping the younger male safe. "Are you hurt anywhere?"

Arthit let go of the actor and checked.

Kongpob shook his head. He appeared unscathed except for a bit of eggs that had splattered on his clothes a bit from his face. Arthit was relieved that he had saved the male from bruises that he felt forming underneath his shirt.

"I'm caling my manager." The actor was visibly shaken, pulling his phone out of his pocket. This was the first time such a thing happened.

"Yeah. Do that." Arthit nodded and grimaced as he stood up. His back hurt as if he had been in a fight. There was no way he can go to school after this. He wouldn't be able to concentrate.

He also opened his phone and texted his best friend, Knot.

warm:
Knot. Will b missing class 2day
Something happened.
Tell u later
7:25

iceking:
ok.
7:29

The two returned to Kongpob's apartment where they waited for the celebrity's manager. Kongpob worriedly looked at his friend when he saw how he winced when he sat on the sofa.

"Let me see" Kongpob unbuttoned the shirt Arthit borrowed from him.

"Hey! What are you doing?!" Arthit stopped his hand from going further. He had unbutton the first two buttons.

Kongpob laughed a little. Arthit looked so scandalized. His cheeks ears were extremely red. "I want to see what happened to your back." He explained and unbutton the third one.

Arthit stopped Kongpob. "I'll do it." He turned his back to Kongpob and unbuttoned the rest. The older male hissed as he removed the shirt, giving Kongpob a full view of his back.

Kongpob was speechless. There were already bruises forming on his friend's back. They were the size of almost 2 inches, like someone threw a ball. His hands formed into a fist as he grew angrier by the second. Someone wanted to harm him and his friend, Arthit got hurt.

"You shouldn't have done that." He said after being quiet for a while minute as he stared at Arthit's bruised back.

"Done what?" Arthit behind him and saw the helpless look on the male's face. He then understood what the younger meant. He smiled at ruffled Kongpob's hair. "It was an automatic reaction."

Kongpob raised a brow and poking one of the bruises. "No one would willingly do this for me."

Arthit hissed and jumped away in pain. He slapped Kongpob's hand. There was no need to poke. Even a light touch was painful. "Well... I do."

"What does that mean?" Kongpob stared at Arthit curiously.

Someone then knocked at the door.

"Kongpob! I heard what happened." Tew shouted from the door.
------

Hi guys!

I just want to share something totally random: I'm crying because of a short story that I have read. It's called deceive with only 5 chapters. I just can't explain in words the shock and sadness I felt.

This chapter actually surprised me. I never thought something like this would happen and it would be a little bun who did it 😁 thanks for all the support and love my stories have received.

ciao.