15.2 Patch up

-------

"But I do."

Arthit had a bit of time to wonder why he said those words as Kongpob left him alone for a moment to opened the door for Tew.

"How did you even know what happened?" It hasn't been ten minutes since he and Arthit went back. Kongpob let his friend in and shut the door quickly. He was still worried that the attack won't stop with just that.

"P'Jane called me. He said you were attacked" Tew replied and stopped mid-step when he caught sight of Arthit with his shirt off. His lips tilted upward, slyly grinning upon the sight of Arthit's naked torso.

"Have you forgotten to tell me something Kongpob?"

It looked like Tew didn't know the whole story, seeing the male's reaction.

Kongpob looked at Arthit and then back at his friend before piecing it together. He vigorously shook his head in denial. "It's not like that Tew. I was checking his back."

Arthit flushed red, understanding what Kongpob's friend was thinking. He covered himself quickly but winced when the sore muscles protested.

Tew frowned. Only when he got closer did he see the bruises forming on the male's back. "Shit. That doesn't look good. Shouldn't he go to the hospital?"

"I don't need a hospital." Arthit was already sweating at the cost of treatment. He couldn't afford to go. 

"As you can see's being stubborn about it." Helplessly sighed while looking worriedly at Arthit.

"At least get some ice for it." Tew suggested, squirming as the image got stuck in his head. The male's back looked like it had been painted with patches of dark blue.

"I ran out."

Tew looked at his friend with a raised brow before walking to the front to door. "I'll get some in my fridge. I'll be back so don't do anything over pg-13"

Before could say anything, Tew had made his escape and could only look at the injured Arthit with a loss for words.

Arthit pretended not to hear what Kongpob's friend said but his cherry red face couldn't erase the fact that he heard it and was deeply embarrassed.

There was an awkward silence between them as they waited patiently for Tew. Arthit aimlessly looked around while Kongpob stared at his phone, fiddling.

Tew was back in less than two minutes. He wrapped the ice cubes in a towel and gave it to Kongpob. "You put it on his back." He wiggled his eyebrows suggestively which earned him a smack. Good thing Arthit didn't see it or he might have blushed again. The male was so easily embarrassed. Kongpob actually found it quite cute.

They decided to let Arthit lie down on his front in the bedroom. There wasn't just enough space in the living room to lie on.

Arthit got a little help from the two when he removed his shirt. He regretted putting the shirt back on. It hurts to move. His back muscles protested as he took off the top and position himself on the bed.

He yelped when the ice made contact on his skin. The male celebrity had forgotten to warn the older male.

"Sorry."

"No problem." Arthit replied stiffly, feeling the ice on his bare back. He took a couple of deep breaths as the tingles on his back alternate between pain and numbness. It was uncomfortable but he had to endure.

Tew made himself scarce and was probably in the living room using the television. Arthit could faintly hear sounds coming in that direction.

A couple of minutes had passed before he got accustomed by the weird sensation caused by the ice on his back. Arthit expected for Kongpob to join his friend in the living room but Arthit felt the bed dip slightly on his left.