08 hit & miss.

line conversations: right➡ Arthit left➡ kongpob

Kongpob will be the star of this update.

------
P' Good evening 😁
23:02

Y arn't u asleep?
Didn't u say u got work tom?
23:03

Can't sleep.
Drank coffee ☕
23:05

U shouldn't have.
Get a grip on that ☕
Addiction of urs
23:07

Nxt tym 😁
23:08
------

Good morning ✋
5:15

So early... 😑
5:17

Let me sleertyyuio
5:18

Haha. U fell asleep.
Good luck on ur day
5:25

------

I saw ur new spread.
Looks cool😎
18:34

The head piece
was pretty itchy.
20:57

------

Before Arthit and Kongpob realized, they have been talking almost everyday. It could be about photography or just a simple greeting. They developed some kind of easy friendship.

Kongpob trusted Arthit almost immediately. It could have been because of a good first impression he had of the guy and that time where he narrowly avoided being mobbed by overly enthusiatic fans.

It has been more than a month since they started chatting. Kongpob enjoyed the routine of talking to the older male. Arthit didn't seem to mind it.

He was now travelling with his manager to a beach. There will be an event prepared by a television company to endorse its shows and their leading stars as well.

He just spoke to his closest friens, Aim other minutes ago. His friend was also participating in the event and  wanted to talk about what they can do after the event. They will be there until the evening, and the company agreed to provide rooms for the invited celebrities.

Wat u doin?
11:12

Eating.
11:15

U?
11:16

Work.
It's on a beach.
11:18

Beach?
Must b nice.
I want 2 go 2
11:19

It's not fun. P'
Smiling all the tym
Hurts my face muscles
Can't even walk alone
to relax
11:23

Surrounded by walls
Will make u insane 😵
11:26

------

"Kong, are you dating someone?"

Kongpob almost let the phone from his hands slip. The question came out of nowhere.

He laughed at the absurdity of the question and looked to his left at his all too serious manager. "I'm not. Promise. Where did you get the idea?"

"You're always looking at your phone like what you are doing now. And you smile at the most unusual times. I'm not the only one who noticed this. Even the others who worked with you were beginning to wonder." P'Jane explained with a gesture of his hand.

"Tell me honestly. Are you really not dating anyone?"

Raising his hand trying to show that he wasn't lying, Kongpob smiled slightly.

"I'm sure P'Jane. I'm talking to my new friend and it's a guy." He said before his manager could ask if it was a boy or a girl.

It must have been really unusual to see him spending a lot of time chatting with someone on the phone. Usually, he would use his phone for social media and taking photos. Nowadays, he would spend his spare time typing to someone.

He chuckled as he leaned backward to rest his head. There was still a hour or so before they arrive to their destination. It was really funny that people are thinking that he was dating someone. He bet that if he told Arthit this, the stoic expression would turn to embarrassment.

Kongpob quickly unlocked his phone and started typing.

P'. My manager
accused me of
dating you.
LOL 😂
11:41

......
.......
..........
😱
😐
😑
11:50

Kongpob laughed so loud at Arthit's reaction. Catching his manager's attention as well as their driver's, he clutched his chest trying to contain himself. Even if his life depended on it, he couldn't. He can still imagine the blank look Arthit was probably wearing when he saw the message.

He got curious
@ who was I
talking to.
I said friend.
12:04

U must be spending
2 much time wid me
Should we talk less?
12:10

No 😤
Talking to u
Is fun.
12:12

😄
12:13
------

The tribe has spoken 😀
R-18 will be written in the future.
For those who do not like it, I'll make sure to put a warning in the beginning or put it in another separated story that's marked mature.

Also, those characters I was asking about, don't worry. As I explained to some, they're not going to pop up immediately in the story. That wouldn't make sense. Probably it's like those line convo with Arthit.

'Til next time pinkcoffee lovers
ciao.