11 dodged

line messages:
Arthit ➡right
Kongpob ➡left

------

The male voice that could weaken his knees when it goes a tad bit lower was unmistakably Kongpob's.

"P' Arthit?" Kongpob called out again. It wasn't hard to conclude that he was the one being called. There were only a handful of men in the room and nowhere near him.

Should he run?

No. He would appear a tad more creepier than he already was, Arthit mentally argued.

Just ignore him. Maybe he'll go away.

Arthit pulled up his hoodie to cover his head while pretending not to hear the man calling his name.

Kongpob had searched for the male participant that was paired up with him earlier. The male's eyes was too familiar that his gut was telling him that he knew the guy. Unable to stop his curiosity, he searched for him. That was when Kong spotted Arthit.

"P' Arthit!" He shouted with his loud voice.

The male pulled out his hoodie and looked like he was about to run away. Kong ran ignoring the call of his manager and grabbed the man's arm.

The male celebrity looked at him up and down, smiling. It was really Arthit. "You're really that guy? The fan-"

Arthit covered his mouth before he could finish the word. His cheeks were an obvious shade of deep pink, a clear sign of his embarrassment.

Witnesses were fangirling over Arthit's action. No one expected that the male fan from earlier was acquainted to the male actor. This was BIG.

In their minds it was BL live action even though there wasn't anything sexual about it. It was only Arthit's hand over Kongpob's mouth.

Deep inside, Arthit was also freaking out.

OMG. I touched Kongpob! I can feel his breath! Somebody slap my hand away.

Slowly, Arthit put down his hand. "Surprise?" He said questioningly, at loss on what to say. His face showed a hint of uncertainty.

Arthit didn't think that Kongpob would be convinced if he told him that he was there because of a friend. It sounded really like a lie.

"This is where you promised to go with your friend?" Kongpob asked, all his attention was to his friend, forgetting that they were being watched. "Does your friend even exist?"

The male's facial expression was cold as usual but his eyes expressed hurt. "I did not lie about that. I am here with a friend."

"I'm just teasing P' Arthit. Sorry." Kongpob scratched the back of his head and awkwardly apologized. He didn't expect that Arthit would take offense on his teasing.

Just in time, Maprang called him, not knowing what was currently happening.

"P'! I thought you were going- " The perky junior of his started screaming, uncaring of the unwanted attention at her direction.

"OH FUCK! KONGPOB SUTTILUCK!" Maprang's fangirl attitude cannot be contained. Arthit thought she had gone over the edge from shock.

Kongpob amiably smiled at Arthit's friend and reached out for a handshake.  "Hello. You must be P' Arthit's friend."

Maprang's smile was so big when she shook the actor's hand before giving Arthit an accusatory look. Arthit pretended not to notice. There wasn't anything he could do. A secret was a secret. Kong was number 1. She's a junior. Arthit had his own priorities.