37:

Playlist: Going by Gemini & Unlike Us by Della

Jane watched Arthit's expression turn contemplative. He knew that knew that he was basically forcing Arthit to make the decision for their relationship. It was underhanded but he didn't want Kongpob to fall into debt. He had seen far too many celebrities that had fought for their relationships and ended up destroying their so-called love because of the staggering penalties they incurred for choosing their love. Kongpob was a good person and he had a feeling that if Arthit stayed, Kongpob would be willing to fight for it even if he suffered.

As Kongpob's manager and friend, he would take the blame. He would rather be hated than to see Kongpob destroy himself.

"Just think about it Arthit." Jane stood up and left.

Arthit did not see him off. He thought long and hard.

All the words Jane said made sense. He also agreed with it.

Where is he right now? He's still a university student with no work to speak of nor a house. He can't support himself. There's so much in this world that he has not experienced.

He rubbed his face with palms in frustration. Why did it have to happen to him? All he wanted was to be happy?

Fate was playing a big joke on him.

Maybe he should have stayed as a fanboy. If he did... maybe things will be much better than what it is right now.

For the remaining days of his classes, Arthit focused only in school. He ignored that stares. He ignored the gossips. All he did was study and finish his paper.

His friends asked him so many times if everything was okay. Arthit always answered that it was.

It was weird. It felt too normal. Even Bright who was always slow with things sensed the abnormality of Arthit's behavior. It was like they were wearing wet clothes all the time.

Despite the unusual atmosphere, no one spoke more than necessary especially when it was about Arthit's problems. They also had their own problems like their impending deadline for their own papers.

It was extremely peaceful. Arthit's parents haven't called in days. His father, once sent a message telling him to focus on his studies. Nothing was mentioned about his mother. Arthit was extremely grateful for that.

At the last day of his classes, Arthit felt physical and emotional relief. He was able to submit all his requirements on time and his professors congratulated him for his performance. They were all good enough to receive a passing grade.

His friends also made it. Toota almost didn't but thankfully his boyfriend helped out with his paper.

To celebrate, they all decided to eat in an all-you-can-eat buffet. It has been awhile since they last hang out outside so everyone was very excited.

It was a weekday so there were not many people in the restaurant. As soon as they chose a spot to sit on, Arthit went ahead and grabbed a plate. He was in the middle to choosing which between stir fried noodles or Tom Yum.

"P'Arthit." A shy voice came from behind.

Arthit saw a boy who looked a rabbit. He then remembered that it was Phana's hardcore fan who threw a rubber ball at Kongpob. It has been awhile since he last saw the younger male.

"Nong Wayo? Hello." Arthit smiled upon seeing him. It was true that they met under unusual circumstances but he knew that Wayo was a good person.

"Hello P'. Uhmm... I know it's not my place to talk but if you want to meet P'Kong, I can help." His voice was almost in a whisper when he said Kongpob's name.