SP - Hormones

This chapter takes place sometime after the main storyline.

-------

Arthit wasn't much of a drinker so when he found himself blindfolded and hands chained to a bed, he thought he was hallucinating.

And that wasn't the worst of it. He could feel the velvety texture of the sheets on his back and his legs which could only mean one thing.

He's naked.

If there was any consolation in his situation, at least he wasn't cold.

He tested out the restraints and tugged on them. They don't hurt on his wrists even if he pulled on them, so they must some kind of cloth.

Arthit was absolutely clueless on how he ended up like this.

The last thing he remembered before waking up and finding himself in this situation was lying face down on his bed in exhaustion after a long day from work and a couple of drinks with his co-workers. He was dead tired that he didn't change out of his work clothes and now someone did the job themselves.

Being naked while tied up felt ridiculous. Everything is hanging out and he can't even scratch if something itches! Arthit continued tugging on his restraints, struggling to get out of his unusual situation. He had a feeling that something will happen soon if he doesn't get free.

His instincts were right. It didn't take long before a feathery touch on his right cheek made Arthit freeze.

"Who is it? Release me!"

No one spoke back. Arthit felt hands touching his tied ones and then slowly tracing downwards. He clenched his fists and his body taut, scared by the unseen hands exploring his bare skin.

"Stop touching me!" Twisting his body to get away from the hands that kept touching him. It was scary. He had his legs free but in his fear, it felt like they were chained too. He wanted to cry and call out Kongpob's name and yet it felt like there was something hard stuck in his throat. The horrifying possibility of being taken advantage by a stranger made his body tremble and break in cold sweat.

The owner of the unknown hands paused for a second. It stopped palms down on his chest and tried to calm him with circular motion.

Somehow that short pause and change in attitude, made Arthit think. He took his chances and made a bluff. "I swear if this is you Kongpob you'll be sleeping by yourself for the rest of your life!"

The hand flinched, making Arthit confirm the culprit.

"Damn you Kongpob! You're asking for a beating! Wait 'til I get my hands on you!" There were a lot of cursing waiting to be unleashed from the older male's mouth, but this was Kongpob who he was speaking to. No matter how mad he was with his boyfriend, he still didn't have the guts to say such things.

He's such a marshmallow for the guy- a burnt marshmallow.

Kongpob sighed and stole another kiss from his boyfriend before speaking out. When threatened this way, he had no choice but confess to his identity.

"It's really no fun playing with you P' if you keep bursting my bubble."

Hearing Kongpob's voice sent a wave of relief to Arthit. He was safe. It was not some stranger, just Kongpob scaring the life out of him.

"How the hell are you here instead of Taiwan? I clearly remember seeing your schedule full until the end of this month. Wait. Are we still in my apartment?"

"Yes P'. We're in your apartment. I just changed the beddings so you won't be able to tell.

"As for Taiwan, well... things happen."