14 domestic

line conversations: right➡ Arthit left➡ kongpob

because a certain reader wants to see a jealous kongpob 😉
------

"Do you have enough ingredients to cook?" Arthit asked. He had tried his best not look at Kongpob so much even though he really wanted to look his fill. He kept his eyes on the road just to have something to do.

Kongpob didn't think about that before the older pointed it out. "To the grocery first then. Any requests on what I should cook?"

Arthit thought about it carefully, not wanting to pressure Kongpob in cooking something complicated. "Chicken curry would be nice. I haven't had that one in a while." He decided. It was easy and yummy too.

"The spicy kind?

The older male turned his head to look and him and shok his head. "No. No matter how many times I try. I just can't handle spicy stuff." Arthit confessed.

"Can we also put potatoes?" He added.

"Sure. Whatever you want." It was unusual to put potatoes on thai chicken curry but Kongpob guessed that it wouldn't be so bad to have in the curry since it doesn't really change the taste of the recipe.

Before going to Kongpob's condo, they made a turn a couple of blocks away and stopped by at a nearby market to buy ingredients.

Arthit noticed that the vendors seem to know Kongpob well in the way they call him affectionately. Kongpob would even have a small chat with some of them before leaving. 

"You cook a lot?" Arthit asked as Kongpob paid.

Kongpob nodded with a smile. "Yeah. I like to cook. You can say it's an inherent gene. My dad's a cook. He thought me most of the things I know. I would probably a chef if I wasn't a model and an actor."

They passed by the fruit section where Arthit saw a banana among other things. He could help the way his thoughts flowed and had him shaking his head as he laughed. A banana will never look the same again because of his friends.

"What's funny?" The male celebrity caught sight of his unusual behavior. It was so rare to see Arthit smiling so openly.

Arthit had become more comfortable with the male that he had forgotten about his usual shyness. He had also dropped a part of his facade, making him more approachable.

"It's just something that reminded me of my friends. It's hard to explain."

"I can relate to that. Just like pink milk reminds me of you." Kongpob playfully teased the older male.

Arthit narrowed his eyes at the playful celebrity as they were in public. He didn't expect the male would use his weakness for pink milk to tease him. "You are not allowed to use that on me."

"I'll remember for next time." Kongpob lightheartedly promised, leading the way back to his car. 

A few minutes later, Kongpob parked his car and took half of the groceries. Arthit carried the other half . He would have offered to carry everything but the younger male refused to let go of his half.

Kongpob's unit was on the sixth floor in unit two. It was one of the closest units to the elevator which was convenient. Arthit was surprised to see that the celebrity's condo was smaller than he expected. It was a one bedroom unit that was enough for one person to live.

"Where should we put these?" Arthit raised the plastic bag he was holding, waiting for Kongpob's instructions.

"Just put it on the table. I'll get you something to change into. I know it's not comfortable spending the whole day in uniform. We kinda have the same size so I think it'll fit." Kongpob was already on his way to his room before Arthit could protest.