04 thanks.

edited by cerealkiller22

Kongpob let out a gasp in recognition. It was that guy from last time. What are the odds of meeting in such a place?

Arthit covered his mouth, fearing a fan could hear even though they were in an isolated corner of the store. Someone had to walk in deeper into the store to hear anything.

Arthit carefully looked outside.

It was purely by chance that Arthit saw the celebrity. He was going to accept Maprang's invitation to dinner as a thank you but he couldn't mistake the sight of Kongpob's back.

"Maprang, sorry but I need to go. " He simply said and followed the male.

He blindly followed the male, being led by his curiosity. It was not everyday that he would get to see Kongpob so he thought it doesn't hurt to check out where the male was going. Arthit, why are you acting like a stalker? He was just curious, he defended himself from his conscience.

He promised that he will stop following the male when he was with someone but not long after following the celebrity, Kongpob slipped, causing uninvited attention his way. Arthit winced at the screams and maneuvered his way near Kongpob, wanting to help him. He found his chance and pulled the famous celebrity to a store he usually frequented for second hand books.

"You're the guy from last time."

A flash of recognition was clear on Kongpob's face. He remembered that face. It was the guy from the photo exhibition.

Arthit kept his expression neutral and waved once in greeting. "Hi." He didn't show that he was secretly pleased from being recognized.

Kongpob wanted to say something but a scream had them tensing up. Arthit gestured to the male to stay still as he checked if there were still fans lurking around.

Kongpob did as told and waited. It felt like forever even though it has only been a minute or two when the male told him that the coast was clear.

"Be careful. You don't have your tour manager with you. Your fans can get a little too excited." Arthit couldn't help but say to the younger male, concerned. (a/n: I'm following their age in sotus)

There it was again, that same gentle voice paired with that expressionless face. This guy acted like he did not care for anything but his words and actions told Kongpob differently. It was really interesting.

"I will. And thank you for saving me back there."

"It was nothing."

Arthit's cheeks felt warm. He wanted to cover them in embarrassment but it would have been too obvious that he was affected. Instead, he pretended that he did not feel his face warming, causing his slightly pink cheeks.

When the celebrity didn't comment on his cheeks, he was relieved.

"So... I better go-" Arthit began to say when there was nothing else to say but then Kongpob interrupted.

"As a thank you, let me treat you to a meal, or just a drink if you're not comfortable." Kongpob hastily said when the male began to say his goodbyes. It felt rude to express his thanks over nothing but words. He had been saved from a large headache. P'Jane would never leave him alone the next time he goes out if he got caught.

Arthit felt like he was going to have a heart attack when Kongpob said those words. He almost looked up and prayed in happiness. Did he save a country in his previous life? Or was good karma finally coming his way for being a good person? Whatever it is, he'll be making offerings at the temple for this wonderful opportunity.

"As long as I'm not disturbing you or anything. I guess it's okay." Arthit shyly replied.

(a/n: Arthit please stop acting like a girl. That line at the end needs a little flutter of eyelashes...lol)

======

Thank you guys for your patience.
I can only update a short one this time instead of a long one as I promised one reader.
I still have my thesis and I haven't been doi it to he honest. Scared of life I guess. I'm trying to but my lazy ass self is not moving. Smack some sense into me please. I want to get over it and have a job. Thanks for reading.

ciao.