30.5 Arcade

Arthit was in awe for a short while before Kongpob dragged him to play some shooting games. It was the younger male's mistake to challenge him in such games. He didn't want to brag but he's the best among the students in his faculty. Bright and Toota had often won bets because of this.

As expected, he won with a ten point difference from Kongpob. Arthit thought silently that maybe he should have gone easy on the younger when he saw the way he sulked. It was kind of funny.

"Let's go play some other games. I'm sure you'll win on some of them."

Kongpob's eyes narrowed, still feeling the hurt of losing. "Are you saying that you'll win on most of them?"

It's not hard not to feel competitive when surrounded by all those games. Arthit smirked and confidently nodded.

It became a competitive game between them. Arthit went all out, playing his best no matter what game they played. They didn't think much about being romantic on their date and just concentrated on beating each other on any game they could get their hands on.

"The hell! That thing almost ate my face off!" Arthit held his chest with one hand while holding a gun with the other.

Kongpob excelled in games related to guns. Arthit often screamed when shooting zombies. It was then the younger found out Arthit's fear of zombies. The arcade had excellent graphics, making the experience a lot more terrifying for the older male.

Arthit's screams were paired with Kongpob's laughs.

"It's not funny Kong! Shut up and shoot those zombies!" The older male's focus were on the screen, vigilant on any zombies coming their way.

It was not a surprise that Kongpob won. He reached the last stage before he died while his date died miserably on the stage before.

Arthit sighed in relief when he died. The game was too intense for his poor heart. He had a feeling that the experience might have an effect on his sleep the next couple of days.

"One all. What's next?" Kongpob playfully put the gun on his shoulder, posing victoriously.

"How about that PS4 there? Arthit suggested.

A couple of beers and a fair amount of chips in their stomachs, they were in for another heated round.

The owner of the house really knew how to have fun. His PS4 console and the selection of games were diverse. They tried some of them before settling for a racing game.

They chose a racing game that they were both familiar with. Kongpob chose a black car while Arthit opted for a red one. Both have the same mindset of wanting to win.

Maybe because of the alcohol in the beer that they were being childish or probably because of pride. No one wanted to lose even though there wasn't even a prize for winning.

For whatever reason it may be, they both have their eyes on the screen.

"Eat dirt Kong!" Arthit grinned, uncaring how childish he sounded. He sped away when Kongpob made a mistake on a turn.

Normally, Arthit would be more reserved in front of the younger one. Immersed in games, he forgot all about it. He treated Kongpob casually like he would to his best friends. Arthit didn't realize the effect it had on Kongpob. To be treated so casually, the younger couldn't help but closer to him.

Like those scenes in a movie where time slowed down, Kongpob felt it happen. For a moment, he turned to look at the older one and it happened. That childlike smile paired with lights in the room, it was picture perfect.