29.4 Fanmeet

Although it has been announced that Arthit was indeed the well-known PinkCoffee, Kongpob was still shocked by it.

"P' this is such a surprise. How come you didn't tell me?"

"How can I? I was embarrassed as it was when you caught me with that big ass poster in my room." Arthit without thought.

"Oh~ so this was a big secret even for Nong Kongpob?"

The older male smiled awkwardly behind his mask. He wasn't used to being in front of such a large crowd. All eyes were on him as the host put a microphone in his direction. "Yes P'. It's something I wasn't comfortable telling anyone especially him. We became friends naturally and I don't want him to think that I became friends with him just because I was a fan. It was never that."

Of what should have been an awkward reply, the words flowed naturally for Arthit. His sincere words touched everyone's hearts, making a sound of wonder.

Arthit put a hand over his covered mouth. It felt like he said too much. Yup. He said too much, he realized as he saw Kongpob smiling at him.

"I'm really to have met such a good friend, Am I right P'?" Kongpob was still looking at him when he playfully asked the MC.

"You sure did. He even surprised you as a fansite master. Talk about support." The MC cheerfully replied.

"Nong would you mind showing your face? Everyone's curious on how you look. I bet my month's salary that you're as handsome as Nong Kongpob."

Arthit frantically shook his head with both hands keeping his mask in place. He was not ready for the exposure. Even in this situation, he still preferred his identity be kept in the dark.

"Now now P'. We can't force someone who doesn't want to. And are we forgetting something? Right now we're here to thank all the fansite masters that supported our Nong." Jennie saved the situation, diverting the attention back to the original program.

Arthit looked grateful at Jennie and joined his fellow fansite masters. The MC looked embarrassed but professionally continued on with the program smoothly.

Other fansite masters kept nudging on Arthit with grin on their faces. He gestured to them to behave. Other people were looking. It wasn't the right time or place to be interrogated by fellow fans.

"Kongpob prepared a lot of things for you guys but that depends on what you pick on this box." A staff brought a black box and placed it on the table that was prepared on stage.

Kongpob remained smiling besides the MC and watched the first fansite master to pick her prize. The said fan read what she got and looked shocked. She passed the paper to the MC and then shyly looked at Kongpob.

Everyone looked curious on what she got.

"10-second hug from Kongpob." The MC announced. "Wow! From what I know, this is one of the best things you can get from the box."

The fansite master fought hard to contain her joy. Her expression told everyone how happy she was.

Kongpob welcomed her with open arms and the said fan happily wrapped her arms around the celebrity. All of the fans loudly counted including Arthit. At the count of ten, the fan voluntarily put down her arms but it was Kongpob who kept her longer in his arms. The sound of jealousy and screams could be heard from the other fans. At the end of the hug, the lucky fun was blushing hard. It was one of the cutest thing Arthit had seen in the event.

After the first fansite master, the rest got to pick their prize for their dedication and support on Kongpob's career. This time around, the staff had urged Arthit to pick last due to his relationship with Kongpob. It didn't really matter for the older male.