12 questioning.

No violent reactions please. 😘
------
The only thing he could say when he saw the photos of him being carried by Kongpob and he carrying the actor was GAH!!!!!!!!

He literally rolled on his bed over and over during the first 10 times he stared at that photo. Arthit still cannot believe that it happened. He looked so calm in the photos but there was so much he was feeling inside that he thought he was going to explode. It was a good thing that he got into the game in the last round or else he might have cracked.

Arthit didn't want to post the photos of him with the actor but it might looked suspicious. It was one of the highlights of the fanmeet so he knew that every fansite would have posted a picture or two. He had no choice but at least put two.

After posting the photos that Monday night, he checked the forums he usually frequented.

There was a lot or ruckus in the forums.

A certain fan posted 2 pictures side by side. The one the left was Arthit on stage being carried by Kongpob while the one on the right was where Arthit covered the actor's mouth with his hand.

9:11 Who is he?

9:16 Isn't he the fan who got paired with Kongpob?

9:52 OMG His hand! I want to be that hand.

10:13 Is there any more clearer shots than this? I can't see his face with that hoodie of his.

Arthit was not surprised that it was about who was the hoodie guy with Kongpob. It was really a good thing that he wore a hoodie and a mask on stage to keep his identity hidden.

It was a big thing for fans to see their idol so close with a non-celebrity. They had never seen Kongpob close with anyone outside the entertainment and modelling circle with the exception of his family members.

It was no leap for fans to think that the actor and the guy in the black hoodie were friends judging from how comfortable the hoodie guy was with skinship with Kong and how the actor was at ease talking to him.

Arthit didn't know what to do with the fans curiosity of his identity. He merely shrugged and looked away from the comments and hope that it will blow over soon.

Arthit then checked instagram amd liked a couple of photos. Bright for a change was at home playing video games. Knot took a photo of himself flexing those muscles in front of a mirror. Arthit kind of wondered when will his friend stopped working out or take at least take it easy. It felt like one of these days, Knot could injure them just with a flick of a finger with those muscles.

Toota on the other hand took a photo of a shadow. It was obvious that it wasn't his friends. The lighting was on a differemt angle to be his. Does this mean that Toota finally has someone serious in his life? If he has, that would be good. His friend deserved a nice person to be with.

As someone who loves photography, it surprised Arthit that the only photo Prem posted was of a banana. A single plain banana. There was nothing artsy about how he photographed the fruit. But the caption was a bit unusual for him. Never looked the same again. Arthit raised his brow but liked it nonetheless.

He also liked a photo of Kongpob with the cast that was posted on the actor's personal IG account before heading to bed.

------

The following day Arthit and his friends sat on their usual spot by the canteen. Knot was sitting in between Toota and Bright while Prem sat beside Arthit. Prem was wincing as he sat.

"Ai' Prem are you alright? " Knot asked, noticing the pain he was in.

Prem waved his hand, looking like his usual self. "It's nothing. I slipped in my bathroom earlier. I think I pulled a muscle."