41

These are the times where Arthit regretted letting his boyfriend have his way. He always ends up being incapacitated.

His skin felt raw. He was eaten thoroughly from inside out. His limbs were heavy but he had never been so relaxed. He was lucky that he managed to put an oversized shirt on by himself.

He had lost count on how many times they did it. Kongpob had a voracious appetite for sex, he belatedly found out.

He couldn't get out of bed. He laid there with his front flat on the bed. He head was at the foot of the bed, facing their closet. He was watching Kongpob get dressed after coming out of the shower.

"I told you so many times to stop. Why can't you understand that?!" He glared at his boyfriend.

"Who would think that you really wanted to stop. You didn't let go P'. " Kongpob teased.

Arthit bit his tongue and glared at him. He couldn't refute the man. His cheeks reddened in embarrassment.

Seeing Arthit's miserable condition, Kongpob joined him back in bed and laid down beside him. "I'm really sorry P'. I'll make it up to you today." Kongpob's minty scent immediately helped Arthit calm down.

Arthit felt Kongpob kissing the crook of his neck affectionately and combed his hair with his fingers. He let the man pamper him with affection. It was really hard to stay mad at boyfriend. He sighed as he become too aware of this fact during this moment.

This was happiness. In their own quiet world, the only thing that matters was them.

They have their own house and Kongpob was currently working in the same company with him. Wayo's uncle offered him a position. The man knew of his boyfriend's talents and was all too happy to let him make use of it.

Kongpob was no longer a celebrity. He was a regular person just like him.

Arthit felt comfort in that. They didn't have to be judged by so many people. There was peace.

In some sense life was good. Kongpob's father liked him and his father like Kongpob. His mother on the other hand treated him coldly, but you can never get everything. He was satisfied with his lot.

Arthit leaned closer to Kongpob and pinched his nose.

"You better make up to me until next week. And before I forget, we really should talk about me getting a taste of you." Kongpob chuckled and kissed his cheek, giving in to everything Arthit wanted.

"Just wait until I recover." Arthit added threateningly.

Kongpob laughed awkwardly cuddled closer to his lover. He didn't mind. He was actually anticipating it. He was curious on what kind of face Arthit would make when that time comes. "I'll be in your care then."

-------

This might be the last update for this story. I don't really know what's going to happen.
I'm just glad that they're together. 

Take care everyone. See you in my other stories. 

musicbeatloves signing off
16I2021