13 out to play.

line messages:
Arthit ➡right
Kongpob ➡left

------

Let's video chat

No

y not?

shy.

Come on.
You've done far more
embarrassing things
remember?

😡 don't want to remember

Kongpob laughed, already imagining Arthit's stoic expression despite the emojis that come with his replies.

Y? you had fun right?

yeah.

nothing embarrassing
with video chat

.......
still..

fine. 😢
I'll just convince u
'

Til u give in

gud luck

Arthit looked around his room and sighed. With the big ass poster he bought of Kongpob that was above his headboard, it was definitely a no. He will never accept a video chat request from the actor.

Life went on for Arthit and his friends. After the bombshell Toota and Prem dropped on their laps, it was like any other day. Probably, the only weird thing about the normalcy was that Toota didn't look like they were together. They still like to bash each other around like usual. You really won't feel the couple vibe. The slight difference was that Bright was now sitting beside me while Prem had designated himself beside Toota. He would sometimes discretely put a hand on Toota's back in which Arthit and Bright would always notice since they were sitting across the two. Knot just treated them like air, using his free time to study. Being a scholarship kid is hard, Arthit silently thought.

Being in senior year, there are times where they are committed to different schedules. Toota had agreed help the cheer team. Bright was a surprise when he said that he volunteered to raise donations for an animal shelter by organizing a party. In all the years he and his friends had known Bright, thus was the first time they heard Bright volunteer for a proper cause. Those people made the right choice in accepting Bright. No one throws a better party than Bright. Then there's Prem who got himself a gig for a pictorial of the anime club in school for a contest they were planning to participate in. Arthit heard that the pay was good. Then there's Knot who did not mention where he was going or why he was going out.

Of what should have been time spent during the break with his friends, he was alone sitting in a vacant bench beside his school building. It felt like a shame for Arthit to stay cooped up inside and decided to play around with his camera from where he sat.

A ding on his phone caught his attention. An almost undiscernable slight curve on his lips formed as soon as he saw who it was.

Wat r u doing?

Kongpob must be on break, he thought as he typed a reply.

Just boring stuff

I miss boring.

Arthit rolled his eyes. No one misses boring stuff.

Pfft. Wat's 2 miss abt it?

I have no tym
for boring things
Want 2 do boring things
Works sucks
the fun in me 😭