26.1 Hot Mess

It was crazy. Not only the fans, but Kongpob's celebrity friends also commented on his post, wondering the same thing.

Who was the guy?

It was rare for fans and celebrities alike to be unfamiliar of Kongpob's friends. All of his friends were celebrities... except for one.

ONE.

metew005: careful @Kongpob_. You're gonna sleep outside later 55555

This certain user got bombarded with replies. The context suggested that he was familiar with the guy in the picture.

User metew005 got bombarded with messages but no matter who asks, this person refused to answer, making everyone more eager to know the answer.

A couple of minutes after the post reached more than a thousand views, another photo surfaced. This time it was from a brave staff from the shoot. She posted a photo of the two from the back, tagging the male model in her in Instagram feed. Fans were quick to discover it, fanning the flames of curiosity into new heights.

All this happened while Kongpob and Arthit dried themselves off and changed into new clothes. Arthit wore the clothes he came in to work in previously while Kongpob changed in a whole different outfit from when he first came in.

Arthit eyed Kongpob weirdly and then remembered that the younger male's identity was not ordinary. He sighed. He was getting used to having the younger male around that he had forgotten Kongpob's celebrity status.

As usual, Kongpob was in an all-black ensemble that all his fans loved. One didn't have to guess that Arthit also thought the same. After all, he was the man's fanboy.

"I'll bring you back to your dorm." Arthit tried to ignore the younger, heading straight to his boss to return to his duties.

"I still have work to do." Arthit pointed to the rest of the crew tidying up the place. "I wasn't exactly hired as a model."

"You can go home for today." His boss interrupted, stopping Arthit from making excuses.

The smile on Kongpob's face almost had Arthit's hand itching to wipe it off with a smack, but then he remembered that one of the reasons why he liked the guy was because of that killer smile. He wanted to smack himself instead for actually falling in love. He was supposed to be a closet fanboy and not his 'future' boyfriend.

You're so dead Arthit Rojnapat. How will you fanboy over your 'boyfriend' secretly? Yup. Whipped. Yes. Even though you're still dating you're telling yourself that he's your boyfriend. You are a lost cause Arthit.

He looked away just as he felt his cheeks starting to get warm. "So... are you still going to send me back?" Arthit said while he tried to be nonchalant with his hands on his pocket.

It was really quiet inside the car for the first half hour of the trip. Arthit avoided looking at Kongpob while the younger male blatantly took advantage of their time and looked his fill at his P'Oon. He smiled a lot as the color of his Oon's cheeks gets into a darker shade of pink with each passing minute.

Only when Arthit couldn't take Kongpob's staring and pinched him did Kongpob stopped and take notice of P'Jane's eyes wandering so often in their direction through the rear view mirror.It was obvious that he was trying to figure out what the current 'status' of the two.

Kongpob trusted his manager and spoke outright while holding Arthit's hand tightly. He knew that his manager would help protect his relationship. "We're dating."

Jane was like a fish out of the water. He was aware of the possibility of Kongpob and Arthit dating. Kongpob had told him before that he liked the older male. But it hearing the words right out of Kongpob's mouth so casually and how Arthit wasn't doing anything to deny it shocked him. The word, 'congratulations' was stuck in his throat.