03 chance.

edited.

I ran out of ideas 😅 #susu

======

A couple of days after the exhibit, Arthit was hanging out with some friends and a couple of juniors in a small snack shop that they have been frequenting ever since their freshman years. There wasn't a lot of people since it was still early for students to come back. Mostly it was the seniors who come back early in preparation for the coming semester and other activities.

Arthit was smiling when he looked at his phone. He had seen it a hundred times but the happiness he felt was still the same.

It was really a bummer when he decided not to bring his camera that day. He really wanted to take a picture of the handsome male. That would have been a precious memory.

He can't help but sigh now that opportunity had passed. He was still happy that his idol noticed him. That Instragram post would make anyone's day. At least, his day was surely brighter whenever he looked at it.

"Ai' Arthit, whatcha got there?" Toota leaned on his side to look at his phone.

Arthit leaned away and with his fast reflexes, locked his phone so his friend couldn't see the Instagram post.

Toota sulked and sullenly glanced in his direction. "Fine. Keep your secrets. I have mine. " He pulled out his phone and busied himself with it.

"What has got you smiling these days Arthit?" Knot tossed a soggy fry in his direction in which he dodged just in time for it to hit Prem's cheek instead. The victim glared at Knot for a second before continuing with whatever he was doing.

"Nothing really. It's just really nice outside." Arthit replied nonchalantly.

Knot looked at him, unconvinced by his words. "Hearing those words from you makes you all the more suspicious. " He then elbowed Bright who was sitting beside him. "Ai'Bright, it's rare for you to be this quiet. So what do you think about Ai'Arthit? Isn't he acting a little too weird lately?"

Bright, as his name suggests, was the life of the group, and was about to reply when a female cry grabbed their attention.

"P'Toota!!!! You must come with me!"

A short but long-wavy-haired female approached their table and grabbed Toota's arm with her perfectly manicured hands. She looked like she was prepared to use them as claws if Toota refused her.

"Please P'Toota, I really want to meet him. I even have free tickets. You don't have to pay for anythjng. All you need to do is go with me. I don't want to be alone." Maprang, a junior of theirs, tugged on the male's sleeves, begging him desperately.

It looked like this wasn't the first time the junior asked the older male. Toota carefully adjusted his glasses and sighed as he tried to explain to the female. "As much as I want to accompany you, I can't. I have a date. We have planned this weeks ago and I don't want to lose my chance on getting some. I have been suffering from a drought! I need a recharge if I wanna last the rest of the year."

"But P' it's Kongpob Suttiluck! The country's new IT boy. Maybe you can get some from him?" She said hopefully.

Toota's friends looked at Maprang incredulously. They knew she was boy-crazy but they didn't expect that she would say those words just to convince Toota.

Arthit was caught off guard by the mention of his favorite celebrity's name and Maprang's words, choking in the middle of his drink.

"Honey dearest, I would have better luck getting some with Prem than that luscious man. We're simply worlds apart." Toota ignored Prem's fake vomiting when his name was mentioned and sighed dramatically. Maprang's offer was tempting but he was practical. His date is more feasible than a possible date with Kongpob. Heck, he valued his life. That man's fans are crazy scary.