06 fansite

P'Arthit!" A loud female scream welcomed Arthit as soon as he entered the school's newspaper club room. The media team was given the same space as the news organization of the school. It was only the first day of the school year and he was being disturb by someone who was as loud as his friend, Toota.

Maprang was grinning ear to ear and held his hands excitedly. "I'm glad you're here. I got you a present as a thank you."

"Okay?" Arthit replied unsurely, waiting for whatever Maprang wanted to give him.

Maprang was giddy when she gave him a plain paper bag. He looked inside and saw a white shirt. Arthit slightly raised a brow, questioning the junior for her behavior. He pulled the clothing out of the bag and finally understood why.

Printed in the middle of the white shirt was a chibi version of Kongpob wearing an all black ensemble with a winking expression. He was sure that it came from the same shop were Maprang got the shirt she wore during the fanmeeting. He was planning to buy a shirt for himself. Maprang beat him to it. His brain almost stopped working at the gift. He was truly surprised by it.

Maprang is my new favorite person. I'm going to wear this to bed.

"This... is... nice.  Thank you." The senior male had to pretend he wasn't touched by the gesture. He carefully put it back in the bag as if it was a priceless treasure. 

Despite the lack of facial expression from Arthit, Maprang was pretty pleased with herself. "When I saw this design, I knew I had to buy it for you. It's the newest design."

He was definitely going to find that website and order more shirts from that artist.

"What are you guys talking about?" Arthit turned around to see Prem approaching them. He almost forgot that his friend also comes to the the school's newspaper club room to help out.

Maprang was about to open her big mouth but Arthit beat her to it, stepping in front of her and smiled slightly at his friend.

"It's nothing. She was just thanking me for helping her out."

"And what's in the bag?" Prem was staring at the paper bag Arthit was holding.

"A shirt."

"oh...kay." From the look Prem was giving him, he didn't seem to believe him. "Stop idling. They are asking us to take photos for the track and field team for promotions. Knot and Toota are already there. I called Bright and he just woke up after partying until morning."

Arthit could only shake his head at Bright. No one can really stop Bright from doing what he wants. Even they could only do so much to keep their friend stay afloat in school. It was such a surprise that Bright survived unscathed from all the drinking and partying he had done over the years.

He put the things he didn't need in a locker provided for the media team to keep their things safe. There are over 10 members in their group with half of them were his friends. He put his phone and wallet on his pocket and checked his camera. He then realized as he browsed through the photos in his camera that he had forgotten to transfer Kongpob's photos from the fanmeet to his laptop.

"Ai'Prem I forgot to transfer my photos to my computer. Do you have a spare memory card?" Arthit sheepishly said to his friend. He was too happy the past couple of days that he had forgotten to save them.

"I have but you can just delete some photos to make room. I don't think you'll need a lot of memory for the track and field team." Prem replied while he did some last minute checks to his camera.

"I can't erase those photos. Not yet anyway."

"Why?" His friend curiously look at him before taking his extra memory card from his backpack and tossing it to Arthit. "The pictures on your memory card, is it someone you like?"