18 late night visitor

Arthit pulled up his his shirt and checked his back through the mirror in his room. Patches of green and yellow decorated his back, a clear sign that he was getting better.

Just like the bruises on his back, the chatter online about the incident had decreased a lot. It was also the same with the curiosity about his identity. The power of an actor's words was really something. Just a couple of words from him and fans would follow.

Right now, he had a chance to unwind with his friends.

He and his friends were enjoying their time in a bar to unwind. So far, he was still on his first bottle while Bright was on his second followed by Knot who was finishing his first. Toota had once again surprised him by matching his pace. The life of an attached male had truly changed his friend. Prem was abstaining to drink, something Arthit also didn't expect. It was obvious that he was doing it for Toota. They knew how wild their friend could get once the alcohol starts getting to his system. Prem was obviously being a good boyfriend, wanting to watch out for Toota.

Knot and Arthit looked at each other knowingly, quietly smiling as Prem stubbornly kept drinking his Pepsi.

"I thought the suffering would never end." Bright moaned happily with a large gulp of his beer. It has been far too long since they last enjoyed a simple gathering like this.

"It was more shocking that Bright got the a fairly decent score in the last test. " Prem earned a harsh glare that he took in as if it was nothing from Bright.

"I do study." Bright defended himself.

"He does hon and his he's a lot smarter than we thought. He doesn't need a lot of time studying to pass his exams if he wanted to. The problem is that he loves partying more. " Toota told his boyfriend.

"How is it that we're only knowing this now?" Arthit asked in disbelief. He couldn't imagine Bright smarter than Knot. Bright was too playful. To be anything more than that is.... quite a stretch.

"I have a reputation to keep." Bright grinned, happy that he gave his friends that he sometimes call bullies a shock. He pointed at Toota. "And you promised you wouldn't tell. Where's the loyalty?"

"To my boyfriend, of course."

Toota leaned his head on his boyfriend. Prem blushed and made no comment about it. All his attention was on his drink.

The others made gagging noises at their cheesiness.

 All of a sudden, Arthit's vision went black. He felt someone's hands covering his eyes.

"Yah Bright! Is this you? What the hell are you doing?" Arthit only thought of Bright. He was the only person he could think of.

"It's not us Arthit. He looks a bit familiar though." Bright replied.

"Tew what are you doing here?" He heard Knot speak.

Arthit removed the hand covering his eyes and looked behind him, giving a sound of surprise. It was really Tew. The male was wearing a jacket with a company logo Arthit doesn't recognize.

"What are you doing here?" 

"I'm filming with Kongpob. There was a mishap. We had to record the footage that was lost."

Arthit looked at his watch. It was already 10 in the evening. Kongpob was still working?

"You guys are still working?"

"We're in a rush. The series will be airing soon. We have to finish it as soon as possible."

"Ah!" Tew clapped once, his expression told everyone that he thought of something.

Arthit got himself a part-time job. Thanks to Knot, he was able to get in touch with Kongpob's friend, Tew.

"Say Arthit.... do you want to come with me to the set?"

It was a weekend tomorrow so it's not a hassle to stay a little late. "Why?"

"I'm sure he misses you."

"He?!" Everyone with the exception of Knot and Tew shouted loud.

Arthit blushes hard. With having a fair skin, there was no way to hide his embarrassment.

"Is this why you were asking me that question before Arthit? You have a boyfriend?" Toota excitedly asked. "Are you joining the federation?!"

"I don't have a boyfriend!"

"I need to tweet this!"

"Bright have some sense of control." Knot confiscated Bright's phone and put it in his pocket. No one would attempt getting that phone once it's in Knot's pocket. They had all had witnessed what would happen if someone makes an attempt. They don't want a repeat of that.

Tew laughed as he watched Arthit get more embarrassed each second. It was really nice to have such friends.

Arthit stood up and gave his share of money to Knot. "I'll go ahead first." He almost ran, leaving the group with questions.

They all stared at the seat where Arthit was sitting previously. After a long awkward moment of silence, Prem spoke.

"Are you forgetting something important?"

"What is it? "

"Who is this Kongpob?And was that the guy you modeled with Knot."

"Yeah, that's the same guy. I don't know any Kongpob though." Knot lied about Kongpob. It wasn't his secret to share.

------

It didn't take long before they reached an office building not far from the bar. There were large container vans and vans parked in front of the building and the lights inside were on.

They walked in and Tew was immediately greeted by the staff. They were all smiles upon seeing the male and then looked curiously at Arthit's presence but made no comment.

"I didn't expect you and Knot were friends." Tew said while they rode the elevator.

"We became friends during our first year orientation. What a small world, isn't it?"

"It is." Tew smiled brought Arthit to where was Kongpob was reviewing his lines as they wait for the next take.

"Kongpob! I brought you a present!"

Arthit blushed again. He glared discreetly at the male.

Kongpob, who was reading the script, looked up and smiled. He got up and gave Arthit a hug, catching the older male off guard. Arthit was almost smoking with the amount of heat filling his head.

"No hugs for me?" Tew pretended to be hurt, earning a playful punch on the shoulder from Kongpob.

"The makeup artist is looking for you already. It's almost time for your shot."

With that, Kongpob and Arthit were left alone. Kongpob was still hugging the older male.

Arthit felt the room getting hotter and wanted to break away from the hug. There was also a part of him that wanted to stay. It felt nice to be in someone's embrace.

Is this normal to feel this way?  Arthit himself once again.

He wasn't able to answer this question when Kongpob interrupted his thoughts. The arms around him tightened and there was a certain aura in the actor that was telling him that he's getting playful again.

"I just realized something P'."

"What is it?" Arthit nervously asked. He couldn't get the arms around him to loosen.

The young actor leaned closer and whispered. "You smell like sunshine, similar to your name. I like it a lot ."

SHIYA!

-------

We have a flirty Kongpob! Looks like he's starting to make a move hehehe.

I hope this is not too short for you guys~

ciao.