26.2 Baby Don't Stop

#nowplaying: TVXQ - Before You Go Monologue (Inst.)

Did Kongpob planned this? Yes. With him coming out shirtless, he planned that one. He only wanted to tease Arthit and see where their boundaries lie. And he had been craving a kiss since the photoshoot started.

Things heated up pretty quickly. One thing led to another. Arthit let Kongpob take off his clothes until he was only wearing only his boxers. Kongpob was shirtless and had his jeans unbuttoned. His black boxers were showing, making the younger male look delicious.

Both were intoxicated by the kiss, giving in to the pleasure of each other's touch. The temperature in the room rose to the point that they were sweating. No one seem to mind the heat.

Arthit paused in their kiss and put some distance between them to look at Kongpob. He stared and liked how the younger male look. The unkempt hair and swollen lips were a treat to the eyes. He bit his lips to stop a moan from escaping. The younger male was lethal.

Kongpob smirked. He liked the way his P'Oon looked at him.

Arthit saw that and retaliated with a teasing bite on Kongpob's pierced nipple. He had been itching to do it since he first saw it back at his room months ago.

A shocked moan surprised the older male. Fingers suddenly wrapped around Arthit's hair urging the male to do more. Arthit didn't hesitate and obliged the unspoken request.

They were all over each other. Drunk in each other's presence. Arthit had forgotten about his usual shyness.

At some point the positions reversed with Arthit at Kongpob's mercy. His breath hitched as he felt younger's hand touching his skin underneath the waistband of his boxer shorts.

The older male was throwing logic and caution out the window. He really want Kongpob at that very moment.

He swallowed hard as he watched those hands lowered the last clothing he was wearing inch by inch.

YES. YES PLEASE.

The warm hands searing his skin stopped all of a sudden. Kongpob chuckled frustratingly and leaned on his shoulder.

The younger groaned as if in pain and spoke oh so painfully.

"As much as I hate to stop P'Oon we have to stop."

It was like Arthit fell in a tub filled with ice. "Why?!" He almost shouted in frustration.

Kongpob kissed his bare shoulder, trying to comfort himself and the guy he liked. "I wasn't prepared for this.I haven't bought anything yet."

The older's cheeks burned. He almost forgot about that. Arthit leaned his head back to the sofa's edge and sighed heavily. "Normally, I would be glad that it didn't come far. The current me right now is not happy Kongpob. I'm horny and it's all your fault. Don't flaunt yourself if you're not going to do it. I just got hard for nothing."

That was like the longest time Arthit spoke without being embarrassed.

Kongpob dropped a wet kiss on Arthit's cheek and then nuzzled on the male's neck. "I only wanted to tease you. I didn't think you would react this way."

"And now this is my fault?" There was a warning in the male's tone.

"It was my fault P'." The younger male immediately took the blame. "And even if we can't have sex right now, I can still help you with that hard on you got."

A half-hearted push made Kongpob look up.

"No, thank you. Let's just stay like this for a moment. I'm sure it will pass."

"But I wouldn't mind seeing you pleasure yourself." Arthit teased back.

Kongpob looked up and his jaw almost dropped. He can't believe his shy and cute future boyfriend just said those words.

The scandalized look on Kongpob's face was a treat. Arthit couldn't stop the laughter bubbling from within him from escaping. He covered his face and just laughed.

"P'. It's not nice to tease me like that. I really would have done it." Kongpob was almost pouting.

Arthit dropped his hands and grinned. "And I'm not stopping you."

------

My original intention was 2 parts for chapter 26 but it didn't look great so I cut it again. Sorry if it's so short, but hey I updated XD.

I got NCT U's Baby Don't Stop on repeat.

and I listened to a lot of sexy kpop songs to make this chapter >_< XD

Listen to danielion's playlist in YT. He makes such good KPOP playlists.

And I won't forget those people that suggested songs. Thanks guys to your help. This was supposed to be tame but you know how songs can influence you hahaha.