20 little demon

Arthit woke up at the sound of someone else's voice and found himself tangled with Kongpob. His eyes connected with the male actor and he pushed the male away in reflex, rolling away from the bed of pillows.

"The shoot had ended. We can go home now."Kongpob chuckled and sat up. Arthit put some distance between them to compose himself.

The older male looked around the room and remembered that he was here because he was visiting the male actor and wanted to see how shooting for a series work.

He frowned when heard what the younger male said. The shooting ended already? Only a couple of minutes have passed, right?

"You were sleeping so soundly when it was time for the recording. I couldn't wake you up so I just let you sleep." Kongpob explained just before he could form the words. The younger male was able to read him so easily nowadays.

Arthit looked at his watch and it was indeed passed 4 AM. A pout formed on his lips making him appear younger than he looked and sighed. He can't help but slightly hate himself for being someone who loves his sleep. "I shouldn't have slept."

"Don't force yourself P'Arthit. I am already happy that you came to see me plus you can always drop by when I am working. It would really make me happy if you do."

Arthit suddenly felt shy and looked away. Kongpob will always have some way of making him shy.

Because it was still early, Arthit couldn't stop yawning. His body was not used to being awake when the sun was still not up.

"Let me bring you home P'. It will be too dangerous for you to go home alone."

Despite having good intentions and with the older male's personality, Arthit clicked his tongue in annoyance. "I'm not some girl Kongpob and it's not far from here. I can go home by myself."

"But P'..." Kongpob's sad puppy look was a lethal weapon. Arthit staggered backward as if he was hit.

"Let us bring you back to your dorm Nong Arthit. Kongpob is stubborn and it will give him a peace of mind if he sees you're home safe. He can be such a worrywart." Arthit jumped at the sound of another voice. He had forgotten that Kongpob's manager was always near when Kongpob's working. All his attention was on the younger male so he didn't notice.

"If I don't agree, you would still follow me, won't you?" He had a gut feeling that Kongpob will do as he please even if he says no.

"Yes. It's dangerous to go alone. Might as well join you if still insist."

Arthit agreed in the end, joining the two in their car. Jane, Kong's manager looked satisfied at his decision. He drove for less than ten minutes and stopped in front of Arthit's dorm building. The dorm was owned by university to provide lodging for students who lived outside the city. It was complete with amenities a student could ask for when living alone.

The older male thought that they would be going their separate ways by then, but Kongpob wasn't satisfied with dropping him off, he followed the older male up to his dorm unit.

Arthit stopped making a fuss over it as he was not used to be awake so early in the morning, making his movements sluggish. The younger male didn't mind. He followed the older male with patience. He felr like would be more at ease if he personally brought his friend home. Or he could just have an ulterior motive for sticking with Arthit all this way.

"You can go home now." The older male said when they reached his front door. He even made a shooing gesture. All he wanted was to lie down on his own bed.

"P'Arthit, can I sleep here? My apartment is too far from here and I still have a schedule later.

Arthit rubbed his eyes and echoed the younger male. "Sl-sleep here?"