23 epiphany

So here Arthit was, dressed to the nines in a new suit bought by Kongpob. Arthit was practically defenceless whenever Kongpob does this thing with his eyes. He couldn't bear to say no. Kongpob's tactics even got him saying yes to wearing makeup. Makeup! Kongpob was going all out in making sure that he looked good. The effort and attention he was putting on him almost made him changed his mind. Just almost.

Arthit wasn't really sure why he said yes. Nope. That was actually a lie. Other than liking his time with his new friend, his curiosity got the best of him. He couldn't stop himself in wanting to see a part of Kongpob's life.

It was a good thing that the party was on a weekend or else, Knot would be nagging him to no end. He made a promise to his best friend and he understood that his studies comes first before anything else.

"Are you really sure it's fine that I come with you to this party? Won't I stand out?" Arthit pulled at his collar, feeling uncomfortable at the way it fitted him. It felt like he couldn't breathe well. It was suffocating but he had to endure. Kongpob said he looked good in it. He couldn't say another word after that compliment.

"You'll be fine." Kongpob patted his hand comfortingly, totally at ease and smiling as they were on the way to the venue.

His inner fanboy kicked in at that moment, almost making his lips twitch. His eyes zeroed on his hand that was still covered with the younger male's warmth.

I am never going to wash my hand. Nope. Eew Arthit! Hygiene first. Fanboy second.

"You better be prepared Kongpob. I'll probably make a fool out of myself tonight. I warned you."

Kongpob smiled and raised a brow, his hand was still on top of Arthit's. "Consider myself warned. Relax P'. It's just a party. Don't think too much about it."

"Easy for you to say. You're used to the glitz and glamour. I'm just a regular university student Kong. This is your job. I'm just afraid that I'll embarrass myself and you as well." The older male muttered, turning his head away to hide his shyness and looked outside the window as the car continued on its way to the party.

The male celebrity couldn't tear his eyes away from the older male.

Why is it that every time Arthit opens his mouth, it makes Kongpob fall in love even more?Kongpob had no answer for that.

Through this little exchange, Kongpob and Arthit had forgotten that they were not alone. It was like they were in their own little bubble, making anyone who witnessed their conversation feel embarrassed.

Kongpob's manager who was sitting in front shook his head. His artist was truly a hopeless case. It was obvious that he was truly in love. He can't do anything about it except support him and pray-no it was actually a sure thing that even this Arthit guy was in love as well. The older male just didn't know it.

Although the pilot episode will air at 9 in the evening, Kongpob and Arthit arrived at the venue at 7. Arthit thought that they were early but in fact, he and Kongpob were the last ones to arrive. Some of the guests even arrived as early as 5pm.

The party was at the top of the building. From the ground, you can already hear the music. Kongpob got off the car first and then Arthit.

Arthit was sweating like crazy through his palms and the urge to vomit was present. You will never notice as his usual stoic expression was back.

Kongpob smiled at him and patted him on the back. "Deep breaths P'. You need to breathe or else you'll faint."

The older male had not noticed that he stopped breathing. He was extremely nervous.