25.3 snapshot

#NOWPLAYING: BTS – DNA

Kongpob went out of the dressing room in a white ensemble with a similar style as Arthit's clothes. Some type of hair product made his hair look wet but not stiff and like the older male, he was barefooted.

Arthit was amazed on how natural Kongpob's makeup look. With makeup, the male model's features were highlighted according to the concept of the shoot. Kongpob really looked hot. But what made Arthit unable to tear his eyes away from the younger male was the piercing he had seen in person when Kongpob spent the night in his dorm. The nipple piercing looked very tempting with the white satin curving on its shape. His throat suddenly felt dry. Arthit could already imagine the chaos this issue would bring to Kong's fans, himself included. He was already calculating how much he should save on other things so he could buy next month's issue and stare at the man's photo for hours.

Mim, the photographer had personally explained the concept to him while Kongpob was getting ready. He blushed really hard when he heard what was expected of him. Mim wanted real emotions. He wanted a show of intimacy and seduction like lovers do.

Arthit was showing signs of hyperventilating with just the thought of being intimate with Kongpob around the watchful eyes of so many people. He hadn't even done a lot of intimate things with the younger male in private and yet he was expected to do them in PUBLIC? May the higher powers above have mercy on him. He also prayed that he won't suffer from any embarrassing hard on during the shoot.

"Nervous?" Kongpob casually brushed their arms together and let his hand touch Arthit's.

The older male stiffened for a short moment before relaxing. Kong's minty scent and warm presence comforted him. He looked at Kongpob's excited expression and smiled wryly. "Terrified is a more fitting word. I have to depend on you on this one Kong. I don't know what I've gotten myself into."

Kongpob wanted to rest his head on Arthit's shoulder as the older male's words warmed his heart. It was pleasing to hear that the person he liked put his trust on him. There were so many feelings in his body that he was trying hard to contain. Just being close to his P'Oon made him happy.

"Don't worry P'Oon, I'll take good care of you."

Mim was giving himself a mental pat on the back when he saw the two males standing side by side. Not only did today's theme fitted them well, there was definitely chemistry between the two. He couldn't wait to see them in front of his lens. He made a good judgement in replacing the other model. The effect this two have in front of his camera would definitely be better. He could bet his money on it.

Since Arthit was not really a model, the photographer and the magazine's beauty assistant agreed to scrap his solo shots. Kongpob was the first to be called up under the lens. It was like a dream for the fanboy to see his favorite celebrity in his work. Yes. He had seen Kong work in his series but the younger male was a model first before he became an actor. This was where his Kong shined the best.

Arthit didn't notice that in his thoughts, he was beginning to call the younger male his. If Maprang could hear this or even his friend, Toota, for sure they would established a fanclub dedicated for the two of them.

The older male almost didn't blink, watching Kongpob so seriously. Others would mistake his gaze as trying to learn the ropes of being a model. The truth was that his fanboy personality was working overtime. This was an opportunity of a lifetime. He even sneakily pulled out his phone and took a few pictures. Of course, he turned the flash off. This was going to be his souvenir for this experience.

Kongpob worked the lens as an experienced model. His poses always looked aesthetically pleasing. He knew where to look and had the ability to sense what type of pose the photographer was looking for. This was an ability he had learned and developed through the course of his career. It was one of the reasons why photographers often sing praises about him. It was also a handy skill that made him one of the most sought models in the industry.