10 fan

line message:
right ➡ Arthit
left ➡ Kongpob

------

P' do u have
Tym this sat?
I have tickets for
A fanmeet. It's for a show
I am part of. 😁
Can u come?
00:11

😱 Sorry. Made a
promise 2 a friend.
can't come
7:32

Well, there's
always next tym
9:55

Sorry.
9:56

np
12:23

------

Arthit was sure that he had a reason why he didn't tell Kongpob that he was already going to the said fanmeet. He just didn't know it yet.

Maprang was truly a blessing. He was worrying earlier on how to get tickets when the junior female offered a ticket since he was willing to go with that first time. She offered it to him and asked the same favor as the last time hoping he would agree. Arthit didn't bother pretending to be conflicted and agreed with the condition.

He kind of felt bad for mooching off on Maprang this way but the female eherself told him that she actually got the tickets for free. With her father got a lot of connections in the entertainment field, it was easy to acquire the tickets.

He was lucky enough that there were no activities that required his participation school.

While waiting for the event to start, it came to him why he didn't tell Kongpob that was already going to the  event.

He didn't want the younger male to think weirdly of him. Arthit didn't want him knowing that he was his fanboy.  If Kongpob discovered his secret, he wouldn't be able to show his face anymore. It would be such an embarrassment and a shot to his pride if he knew.

Arthit really cared for what the younger thought of him.

Saturday felt like forever to arrive. But when it did, Arthit was nervous. He was still uncomfortable with being surrounded by hordes of female hormones. The environment was always thrumming with energy that Arthit was familiar with. He also felt the same way. After all, he was a fan.

This time around, he made sure he made sure that no one would recognize him. He was wearing a black hoodie, some trusty denim jeans and a gray mask to cover the lower half of his face. It was a normal thing nowadays for people to wear masks.

Maprang was grinning ear to ear when they saw each other. Her excitement was infectious that he smiled behind the mask. She was wearing what looked like an official merchandise of the show.

"Ready?"

Arthit nodded. He had bought two extra memory cards just in case and even made sure that he has an extra battery. This time around, he can take as many pictures as he wanted.

This fanmeet was different from the first one Arthit attended. Like Kongpob mentioned in his message, this was an event as a thank you and promotion for the show and the actors who participated. 

There were a lot of attendees that are wearing the same shirt as Maprang's making Arthit stick out like a sore thumb in his all black ensemble. He was getting a lot of looks, that he couldn't figure out what it meant.

It didn't matter though, the show started not long after they go to their seats. The crowd screamed when the familiar theme blared through the speakers. They sat a couple of rows near the front, right in the middle. It was the perfect spot for Arthit as the cast of the show started appearing, singing along with the music.