Soon: The Him who loves Her...unconditionally

HIM:

“Kahit na nagbibiro lang 'yun'g mga nag-comment, I am willing to take the risk. Kahit na suyurin ko pa ang buo'ng Pilipinas maging ang buo'ng mundo ay gagawin ko, Ma. Hahanapin ko siya kahit nasa’n man siya, kahit na sa iba'ng planeta man siya, susundan ko pa rin siya. Kahit na maging sa impyerno pa man, babawiin ko pa rin siya sa demonyo'ng nagtago sa kanya.”

HER:

“'Wag ka nga'ng eng-eng. Ano'ng hindi mo kaya'ng mabuhay nang wala ako? Nasa sa’kin ba ang hangin na lalanghapin mo? Bitbit ko ba ang tubig na iinumin mo? Dala-dala ko ba 'yun'g rice cooker, ref, stove, at mga pagkain na kakainin mo? Kevin, kaya mo'ng mabuhay nang wala ako. Ano ba'ng mahirap dun? Hihinga ka lang naman.”

-------

Thank you for the supporting books 1 and 2. Don't miss the happenings after Hani's vanishment :) Are you ready to hear the wedding bells?

Trivia: I randomly created Hani and Kevin's birthdays. When I characterized them, I decided not to research about their zodiac compatibility. I let the story flow without incorporating astrology (I'm an astrology trash, please bear with me hehe). Now that I'm done with the series, I chose to look at their signs and compatibility and I couldn't help but grin with the things I've read.

"This relationship will certainly cannot be defined by a smooth boat ride along calm waters. Instead, it will be hit by threatening waves at frequent intervals, where the connection between the two concerned parties will be tested time and again.

If the Libra and the Pisces want their relationship to survive as well as ensure that they're thriving in each other's presence, they must build trust amongst themselves. For this trust to reach its zenith, they must be willing to start from nil and build it all the way to the highest level, over time."

https://www.ganeshaspeaks.com/zodiac-signs/compatibility/libra-pisces/