Chapter 32: Dolores Umbridge

Y/n's POV:
I woke up early this morning, I laid in my bad staring at the ceiling for a while. Hermione was still fast asleep, my eyes glanced over to the clock and it was 5:55am. I silently climbed out of bed, grabbed my robes and changed in the bathroom. I grabbed my bag and shuffled out of the room whilst silently and slowly closing the door.

I tip toed to the common room, the room was empty apart from the one red head sitting by fire, staring into the bright oranges and reds. He had yet to notice me in the room. He was humming something to himself.

I wandered over to him and instantly knew he was by boyfriend, Fred Weasley. He stared aimlessly into the roaring flames and didn't notice I was nearly right next to him. I sat myself down next to him and leaned into him.

"Good morning Freddie" I whispered. A smile grew on his face, he had dark bags under his eyes. It looks like he hasn't slept in months. I had matched his facial expression, my face lit up with a smile.

"Good morning lovey. You look very tired" he said. I too had bags under my eyes. I hardly slept last night. I have a quick nod before Fred's arms wrapped around my waist and pulled me towards him. It felt so good to be in his arms again.

"I love you Freddie" I muttered as my head rested upon his chest.

"I love you too y/n/n. Have a quick sleep, you'll need it" he whispered. His heart beat was pounding in my ears, I soon drifted off to sleep on his chest.

Fred's POV:
I didn't sleep at all last night. I worried about y/n even though I know she is safe. I woke up at 5:00, laying in bed wide awake. George and Lee were still asleep soundly. I slipped out of my bed and pulled my robes on and slipped out of my dorm to the common room.

I sat on our usual sofa, the room was empty and silent. The only sound that could be heard was the roaring fire, I stared into the flames of red and orange. I felt myself zone out, paying attention to nothing but my thoughts. The time passed by quickly.

I didn't even hear a door creek open, or someone tip toeing down the stairs. I felt the sofa move slightly but didn't pay much attention to it.

"Good morning Freddie" someone whispered. My trail of thoughts evaporated to see y/n sitting next to me, smiling. My face lit up in a warm smile. Her eyes had dark bags under them. She looked like she hardly slept.

"Good morning lovey. You look tired" I said. I think she looked worse than me. I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her towards mine. It felt so nice for her to be in my arms again.

"I love you Freddie" she muttered as her head rested on my chest.

"I love you too y/n/n. Have a quick sleep. You'll need it" I whispered. She have a slight nod before her eyes closed. I gently rubbed her waist whilst she slept. I sat up for another hour just looking her peacefully sleep.

The common room slowly filled as students waited to go down to breakfast. I saw George and Lee walking sleepily over to me. A faced both grew with a smile.

"Good morning you two" I whispered. I pressed a finger to my lips before pointing at the woman laying on my chest.

"How long have you been down here" George asked.

"About two hours" I replied "y/n has been here for about a hour."

"Well we need to go to breakfast soon. And then we have classes" Lee added as he and George got up and crawled through the common room door.

Y/n's POV:
I don't know how long I was asleep for but it was the best nap I had taken. I heard Fred's comforting voice waking me up from my slumber.