Chapter 63: The Battle of Eight Potters

TW: Blood, angst, mentions of death.
Y/n's POV:
The summer quickly rolled by, I've just turned 16 weeks pregnant and I look about 6 months pregnant because of the twins.

We've been preparing the bedroom for the babies, they have their own nursery because Lee moved into George's room, which they both seemed really excited about. There's definitely something going on there.

The twins room currently has two identical cots, courtesy of Molly for letting us take Fred and George's cots, the room was painted a light grey with a wall art of pictures of me and Fred together. Their large and chaotic family, pictures of their ultrasound and tall shelves. Each self was filled with different things, one shelf was filled with books that I grabbed from a local muggle shop, another was filled with stuffed toys with two large stuffed Horntail dragons sitting at the front, a present from their Uncle Charlie as well as a book about dragons for them. I can remember the smile that was spread across my face when the parcel arrived. I sat in the rocking chair in the corner of the room looking at the overfilled wardrobe of cute baby clothes and booties that Molly has been knitting.

"Y/N!" Fred yelled barging into the bedroom with a panicked look on his face.

"What's wrong Freddie?" I asked, matching his worried look whilst struggling to get out of my chair.

"We're needed at the Burrow, we're leaving in 10 minutes." Fred said.

"Okay. I'll go tell Lee and George." I said as I walked out of the room. To he honest, my walk is beginning to turn into a waddle.

I waddled up the corridor towards George's room, the door was slightly open. I was about to lean forward and knock, but my whale sized bump pushed the door open to reveal the two. George and Lee were at on George's bed, both shirtless, passionately kissing. Lee's hand is entangled in George's wild ginger hair. A cheeky smile formed on my face.

"GET A ROOM!" I yelled causing the two men to jump out of their skin. Both their faces flushed red as they scrambled to throw their shirts on.

"You saw nothing!" George said whilst I walked in and closed the door behind me.

"How long?" I asked, awkwardly sitting myself in George's desk chair.

"What!?" Lee asked, shocked and still bright red.

"How long have you been dating?" I said as I rested my head on my arm.

"How long have you known?" George asked worried but also sort of relieved.

"Since the time I caught you both sleeping on the sofa." I answered. "Now answer my question!"

"Fine!" Lee said throwing his hands in the air. "We've been officially dating since the funeral."

"We'll I'm so happy for you!" I nearly yelled as I slowly rose from my seat and waddled over to the boys to hug them, both of them moving to each side of my bump.

"What did you want to tell us anyway?" Lee asked which made me remember why I came to tell them.

"Oh yeah, we're all urgently needed at the Burrow. We're leaving soon!" I said before walking out of the room to collect my wand, bag and a coat.

I walked into the living room to see Fred hug Lee and George. I smiled as I slipped on my flip flops and slung my bag over my shoulder.

"Just told him?" I asked loudly to the three.

"Yeah, how long have you known?" Fred asked coming to lightly kiss my cheek.

"Literally 5 minutes ago. Are we ready to leave?" I asked.