Chapter 47

I got to the arena to see the board filled. Randy had the main-event match against Nick and Cody in a handicap match where I am supposed to be ringside for the two of them. There is a tag team match, jobber match, then divas match Eve against me with AJ on commentary and I’m supposed to lose because I get distracted. I guess I have to have one weakness. I accept my fate and go to get ready for my match.

My hair and makeup is the same yet my ring gear is now light blue with black letters of, ‘Kaity’ on the butt and back of the jacket. I get dressed throw some baggy clothes over it before going and meeting Randy to call the girls.

I hold his hand for a moment when I see him, but there are just too many people around, so we talk until my match.

The match before me was Justin Gabriel v. Heath Slater and was pretty much a filler match. Aj approached as Justin and Heath were coming backstage. She smiled at me held up here title and walked down to commentary.

Justin walked up to me and smiled before speaking, ‘Hey Kaity, good luck tonight. Nick wanted me to tell you that he will be waiting here for you after your match.”

“Thanks Justin, good job tonight by the way.”

By the end of our conversation Alicia had already walked out and they were only waiting on me.

I put my hood on and walked behind the curtain to wait for my music. As soon as the guitar started the crowd exploded and when I walked out all I saw were people on their feet screaming my name.

I smiled and shook hands with some people on my way to the ring before rolling in and blowing a kiss to the camera. I took my hood off threw it to the side before pointing to the crowd as the bell rang.

Eve dominated the match for the majority, yet when she was walking around boasting I caught her off guard and got a roll up for a 2 count. Eve countered and won the match.

I got up and looked at her before walking away and straight to Aj who was still sitting on commentary.

 “Hope you saw that, because that is the last time I am going to lose, got that AJ?’ she glared at me as she stood up and held up her title towards me saying “It’s still mine though.”

She started to exit the arena so I stood around and met some fans before the arena went for  a blackout and I had to walk backstage.

As Justin told me when I got there Nick was standing with his arms open. I ran and jumped in them before wrapping my legs around him and setting my face in the crook of his neck breathing in his cologne that I love.

He was walking I could tell and a few seconds after I realized this I was set down on a couch. I must have really been spaced because when I opened my eyes I saw I was in his dressing room. He sat down next to me before standing up and going to his closet.

“Good job tonight Kaity. My match is in 2 so fix your hair while I grab you a shirt, Hunter told me that you are walking out in my shirt tonight to throw off the tabloids. Also before you freak we already talked to Randy and he knows, so everything is alright.” I nodded and did as he said and dried my hair before slightly restyling it. I fixed my makeup and threw on his shirt in time for us to walk out to gorilla position backstage.

Cody walked out first, and then it was Nick and my turn. Nick fixed my hair as I fixed his outfit and his music hit. He set his arm around my shoulder and I held mine on my sides.

We walked out and he let go to do his hip rotation thing he does before grabbing my hand and dragging me to the ring. I was laughing and looking at him in a love friendship manner, yet the crowd couldn’t tell that.

Nick hopped on to the ring and pushed the bottom rope down and pulled the middle up so I could get in easier. I stood in the ring with him and visited with Cody while we waited the commercial break out for Randy to come out.

The commercial break ended and Randy’s music hit for a huge crowd reaction. He walked out and was flanked by little AJ. How peculiar I thought but didn’t show as they both got into the ring and the referee told Aj and I to get out.

I grabbed Nick’s hand and kissed his cheek with a good luck before hopping out and standing in his corner. Aj gave Randy a quick hug that you could see he didn’t want. She hopped down too and stood across the ring from me and glared. I smiled and waved just to make her mad.

The match commenced and of course Nick and Cody won. I smiled and jumped up onto the apron before running in to give Nick a hug. He picked me up and spun me around so glad he won. He set me down and I gave Cody a quick hug before standing by the two of them and looking at Randy and Aj who were walking up the ramp together.

The three of us laughing we got out of the ring and since we were the last match went around and met with some fans. We got backstage and I went straight to the diva’s locker room to grab my stuff before heading back to Nick’s. He grabbed his stuff and we drove back to the hotel together to get ready to go out tonight with almost half of the roster.

I grabbed my phone after putting the finishing touches on my outfit and waiting for Nick to pick me up.

Randy: Hey Kaity! Good job tonight beautiful!

Me: Thanks, You too; sorry for all of the lovey stuff with Nick; storyline.’

Randy: It’s fine I know you love me, and that jealousy is what ruined us. So I’m good with it, I know he is just a good guy friend. And I trust you that if anything goes on you will tell me right away.

Me: Absolutely since I know you would do the same if you had friends who were girls. BTW you’re the best boyfriend ever!

Randy: I know.

Me: So are you going clubbing tonight with the group?

Randy: No, I’m going to stay in and just relax for a night. I know you are though

Me: How did you know?!

Randy: You can’t say no to a party Kaity, I know this.

Me: good point, hey I wanted to ask you a kind of serious question. Feel free to say no. okay?

Randy: uhmm, yeah….

Me: Since you know I party and I drink. Would you mind if Nick spent the night here, you know how I get when I’m tired and I’ve been drinking?

Randy: True, and no, just send him to my room before you leave, I trust you and him I just want to talk to him for a minute.

Me: okay, but be nice.

Randy: don’t have to tell me I’m an angel.

Me: mhhmm I think your halo is slipping a little to the left there.

Randy: D; oh noes

By this time Nick had showed up and I asked him if he would mind spending the night with me since I was planning on drinking tonight.

“What about Randy?” Nick asked before anything else, see this is why he is my favorite friend.

“He is okay, as long as you go and talk to him for a minute before we go, you have to get pjs anyways.”

“Okay good point wish me luck be back in a minute.”

He left and true 5 minutes later there was a knock on my door and it was Nick smiling and holding his hand out so he could escort me to the car and to the club. 

----------------------------------------

okay so thank you everyone for everything here is a chapter to thank you. I can't get over how amazing you all are! 

Love, Rocketships, and Butterfly kisses

Kaity! :)