Chapter 55

AJ immediately lunged towards me and I pushed her away. We walked around each other for a few moments before we lunged at each other and our arms inter locked. We were standing there pushing against the other until I kicked my leg and tripped AJ causing her to fall. I fell next to her and slammed her head into the mat until Randy came over to tell me to stop. I stood and waited until she tried to get up and I clotheslined her. She fell to the ground once more and then when she sat up, I kicked her chest causing her to fall back breathless. I tried to cover but only got a 1 count. I went to put her into a hold I had been working on when she countered easily and put me in a submission.

I came close to tapping but eventually I crawled my way to the ropes and she had to get off of me. However she then gained control of the match. She pinned me into a corner and repeatedly slapped my face and kneed my torso. She then picked me up and dropped me in the middle of the ring. She covered and got a 2 count before I kicked out.

We both lay there taking a breath before I got up and picked her up and slammed her into one of the corners. Randy was standing behind me and after kicking her stomach so she fell to the ground, I kneed her in the face before Randy pulled me away. She stood put she stayed in the corner regaining her breath. She charged at me and I ducked so she hit the ropes and bounced back. I hit her as she came back and she fell to the mat so I quickly covered, but only got a 1 count. We both got up and after a bit more back and forth, she was in the corner with her eyes closed and I remembered a move I had been working on with Randy and Kelly.

I walked towards Aj and as I went to super kick her I ended up hitting Randy. He fell to the mat and I ran over to check on him. Since technically I should be disqualified for hitting a referee. However the referee was currently not awake.

I was next to Randy checking on him when Aj took control and put me into a sharpshooter. Apparently we were highlighting former superstar’s moves and I internally laughed as I tapped out not caring but there was no referee to replace the semi unconscious one laying on the mat next to us. Aj let me out of the submission before running around yelling at the time keepers to get another ref out, while I spent my time checking on Randy to make sure he was okay.

He was coming to when I saw another 2 referees run out. They quickly got Randy out of the ring before one of them got into the ring to continue the match.

I was pissed that I kicked Randy and I decided to put that anger into beating Aj. The match went on for a bit longer back and forth until I noticed that Randy was back. I was tired of all of this and wanted the rivalry to be over. Randy had been helping me work on a version of the RKO that I could easily do. I had enough practice and Aj was small enough I called it when I was on the floor and Randy was near me. Aj looked confused as she should be.

I kicked out of the cover she had on me and after a few good hits from each of us she was on the apron. I did a DDT just like Randy and then when she got up I did my version of the RKO. Aj landed and I quickly covered.

It seemed like forever until Randy’s hand hit the mat the third time and he rang the bell to end the match. But when he did the crowed exploded and I rolled off of Aj and to my knees where I just held my face in my hands.

I was Divas Champion.

Randy pulled me to a standing position after he retrieved the belt from the time keeper and handed it to me before holding my arm up as winner. I looked down at the belt and saw the name Aj and remembered the other person in the ring. She was laying on the mat confused on how she lost to me.

I helped her up and held her arm up since I couldn’t have done it without her. She then walked out of the ring as the crowed continued to scream and chant my name. I rolled out of the ring when Aj and Randy left and saw the girls sitting 3 rows back from the barrier. Bob brought them up and I gave them a quick hug before walking around and high fiving a bunch of other fans. I started to walk up the ramp when I stopped, I looked down at the belt before holding it up and pointing to the crowd.

“This is for you! This is for all of you!” I turned and walked backstage and straight to the locker room where Beth and Kelz were waiting for me. I dropped my belt off with them before running back out to backstage where Randy was standing and preparing for his match.

“I’m sorry for kicking you Randy.” I said as I gave him a hug

“It is okay, I was actually awake right after she let you out of the sharp shooter, but I could barely see anything. You have a strong kick!” He said as we stood there. We stood there laughing and smiling about irrelevant things before Nick and Ted came back and Randy had to go out.

“Good luck future Mr. WWE Champion” I said with a kiss while pushing him to the curtain

“Thanks Miss. Diva’s Champion” And with that he walked out for his match. Nick was still standing next to me since we haven’t spent time or talked in forever.

“Congratulations Kaity!” He said while hugging me

“And to you, I hear you retained your title!”

“True, now all 3 of us will have a title after tonight!” Nick said with a smile as we walked towards the girl’s locker room

“The golden trio,” I said with a smile and I could tell he caught my Harry Potter reference. We hugged each other goodbye before I walked into the locker room to change back into my hoodie and jeans.

When I walked to catering a few minutes later I saw a group huddling around the tv. I pushed my way through to see Phil dominating the match. Beth was standing next to me and we were squeezing each other’s hands in anticipation. The camera turned to see Kenzie and Brit cheering for their dad and it was so sweet.

I think Randy saw that because soon after, he gained back control of the match and before we knew it the bell was ringing to end the match and the referee was handing Randy the Championship belt and holding his hand up.

Randy was ecstatic and did a toe touch before getting out of the ring and taking time to walk around the barrier giving high fives to the fans and taking pictures before going over to get our girls from his parents. With one in each arm they held the belt between them and Randy was elated. They all walked up the ramp and I could tell he was whispering in their ear when he stopped. The girls held the belt up and the crowd cheered more than they did the entire night. I hurried out of the group still huddled around the tv to greet my family as they came backstage. I saw Randy and the girls and I ran so that I could put my arms around them and hug them all. The moment couldn’t have been better, and I wished to stay there forever.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One more chapter! And yes i know these were short chapters! i warned you all!!!! But still hope you liked it!