Chapter 11

This wonderful day turned into my personal nightmare.

    Randy ran over to me and kept asking what was wrong, while I continually muttered incoherently. Carlos was holding Roxy as she cried by the barrier. Though Audri was my friend first; her Roxy and I became the inseparable trio. Randy was visibly freaking out and he ran over to Roxy to find out what was wrong. He had just reached her when I started to get up. He ran over and held me as I cried.

    “She is gone Randy, she finally did it. I thought she was better. She hadn’t said anything about it to me in months. She was so much better. How could I have been so blind? It’s my entire fault.”

    “Who did what? What’s going on?”

    “Audrianna Mayfield, the actress, my best friend. She killed herself Randy. She took her own life and took herself away from me! It’s my entire fault; I was supposed to be there for her when she needed me. I promised her, Always, I would never leave her. I would be there when she needed me and I obviously wasn’t. I wasn’t there! She needed me Randy and I wasn’t there to save her. It’s my entire fault.”

    He shushed me and held me as I cried and broke down in front of these millions of people. I was starting to get better when, Lillian took a mic and asked for the undivided attention.

    “Ladies and Gentlemen, as I am sure you heard; actress Audrianna Mayfield was found dead earlier today. The WWE would like to share our condolences towards her family and closest friend, Miss Kaitlyn Michaels who is with us here right now.”

    My heart broke to hear someone actually say it, it made it true. I brought my head off of Randy’s shoulder to look in his eyes. Our eyes met, and he brought his hand up to my face. He used his thumb to wipe my running make up off my face before looking behind him towards Roxy and Carlos. He looked back towards me and I nodded, having a rough guess on what he was going to do.

    He sat me on the apron of the ring; and helped me down so I could walk and took my hand. We walked by the fans and they were all saying condolences as we past. As I walked past I saw a little boy with a bald head standing at the corner of one of the barriers screaming for me. I walked over to him and smiled. His mother was standing behind him smiling with tears in her eyes.

    “Hi Kaitlyn,” He said and I wiped my tears off my face and sniffled trying to get my act together for this little fan

    “Hey, little dude. What’s up?” I looked behind him to his mother and she stepped forward.

    “This is James; he is 6 and has Leukemia.”  A few more tears spilt but I smiled down at him before speaking.

    “Wow James you’re really brave.”

    “Thanks Kaitlyn, I’m really sorry for your friend Audrianna.”

    “Thank you James”

    “This is my best friend, Randy,” He said as he showed me his teddy bear wearing a miniature ‘Apex Predator’ shirt, “He helps me get through when I feel down. Here you can have him, you need him more than I do right now.”