Chapter 52

Life continued, as we got closer and closer to WrestleMania. On the Friday before the last Raw before WrestleMania I woke up to a note lying on the bedside table of the nightstand in the hotel room Randy and I slept in the previous night.

“Dearest Kaity,

With all that is coming up soon. And all that we have gone through this year; I want to take you out on a date. Kelly and the girls will be here at 9 to go shopping and help you get ready. I love you and I will see you at 6 tonight.

Love, Randy”

After taking a shower I looked at the clock that read 8:30am. I finished getting dressed in my jeans and hoodie, and then went to get some breakfast. My plan failed because as I walked out of my room I was ambushed by Kelly and the girls.

“Nope, we will get breakfast on the way. Let’s go!” Beth said as I walked towards the lobby with the group. We got a taxi to some fancy store here in D.C. and as soon as we walked in the girls were throwing dresses and outfits at me.

I was trying on the 15th outfit which was a white dress with a flowery/ colorful skirt and a neutral belt, when I realized I had no idea what we were doing for the date. I looked at my hand to see Randy’s ring before I spoke, “What the hell are we doing for the date anyways?”

I had walked out of the dressing room in the outfit and each girl shook their head no before sending me into the dressing room again and answering my question

“It is a surprise! Now try on that black dress with the leopard ribbon around the middle.” Kelly yelled.

I looked at his ring once more before putting the dress on as advised. Once it was on, even I had to admit that I looked nice in it. When I walked out of the dressing room each girl agreed and we bought that dress before going to get some food before shoe and accessory shopping.

We took a cab to this dinner that one of the guys was talking about at the taping on Monday and how excited that he was going to be able to come back to. I got just eggs and pancakes and while we were waiting for the food we each took turns talking about what had been going on lately.

It turns out that Beth and her bf broke up and she was now dating Tyson Kidd and she was really happy. Kelly was back with Phil after a month or so apart. The rest of the group that was with us like Alicia and such all left before breakfast so it was just us 3 best friends.

The food showed up and we didn’t talk again until the bill was paid and we were getting another cab to take us to the mall to get the rest of the stuff I needed for my outfit.

 It took us an hour to find a pair of black stilettos that had a black flower on the side, and we each knew those were the shoes I needed. We started to walk around looking for accessories when conversation started up fully again.

“What do you guys think this date is for?” I asked once again playing with Randy’s ring I always have on my hand. The girls noticed this and looked at each other before answering

“What do you want it to be for?” Beth asked as she looked at earrings.

 “What do you want it to be for?” Beth asked as she looked at earrings. I helped her as I thought to myself what did I want? My train of thought was interrupted by Kelly screaming that she found the perfect things. The earrings had diamonds around a black pearl, and we once again, all agreed that those were the perfect ones. After she bought them for me she kept rambling about the make-up and other accessories and after picking up a few more items we went back to Beth’s hotel room to get ready.

The clock was reaching 1 so we ordered in some pizza as I got ready. Kelly did my hair as I ate; and when I was done eating Beth did my nails giving me a classic French tip manicure. We were jamming to music and by time the clock read 5 we were done with the hair, nails, and make up and we were waiting until the last minute to put the dress on so I didn’t ruin it. The entire time we were waiting it was silent. Beth was on the computer, Kelly was texting and I was thinking.