Chapter 25

We walked into the house and up to our room so we could change before sitting on our bed awkwardly before ‘talking’

    Randy coughed and I looked at him before he spoke, “You look worried”

    “Me, worried, of course not!’, Randy started to say something before I cut him off, “- it’s not like everything good comes out of people saying ‘we need to talk’ and the man of your dreams is finally with you and he is the one who says that and he has also been keeping things from you for a while and… and… and…”

    Randy took this time I was stuck and pulled me onto his lap and kissed my hair while waiting for me to calm down. He pulled away and turned my chin to look at him before he spoke, “And what Kaity, this isn’t one of those bad we need to talks. That comes after the visit to my parent’s because if it was now we wouldn’t have a great time there.”

    “Like we will now that I know that I will be getting bad news at the end of the trip.” I said upset

    “Babe we will. And you want to know why?”

    “Why?” I asked

    “Because, the girl of my dreams will be meeting my parents; and we will be with your family and my 2 beautiful girls plus my beautiful girlfriend will be with me as a family where I grew up.”

    “Fine, but you still said we need to talk so what do you want to talk about?”

    “Future stuff just your looks on the future and mine and just random stuff that I’m curious about.”

    “That is a ‘hey let’s stay up all night and spend time together’ time not a ‘we need to talk’ thing.”

    “Too late” he gave me that smirk that melts my heart and the end and I leaned over and kissed him before sliding off his lap and sitting next to him on the bed.

    “You always amaze me,’ Randy stated

    “I have that effect on people,’ I smiled and boasted before laughing and saying seriously, ‘So let’s talk you ask the questions you want to know and I’ll answer.”

    “Okay well do you ever want to get married?”

    “Of course, before I met you did I ever think I would? No; but now I’m hopping it is a possibility. Next question,”

    “Uhmm wait. Why didn’t you think you would get married before me?” He asked concerned

    “Well when I was dating Justin I did. We were engaged and all but after him I lost hope I realized I wanted my career and family could wait. But I’m realizing that isn’t what I want actually. Now next question”

    “If you could get married anywhere where would it be?”