Chapter 5

It turns out that his match was a tag team with Sheamus against, Ted Dibiase and Daniel Bryan. The match started with Sheamus beating Daniel Bryan, yet when Daniel tagged out it switched and Ted was winning. This went on switching and winning which was pretty boring until Randy was at the other side of the ring from his partner and sorely losing.

    I locked eyes for him while Ted had him in an ankle lock and through his wincing he lipped one simple word, ‘Sign’. I took that as a cue and held up the, ‘Let’s go Baby,’ but when he shook his head I sighed and held up the, ‘Love You Randy!’ and when he still shook his head I looked down at my final option and shook my head.

    “Have fun losing, I’m not holding the other one up”, He winked and chucked before getting out of the lock and RKO’ing Ted and winning.

    Randy then had to be the cocky jerk he is, and walk towards me with a wicked smirk with the mic, sadly the actual taping was on commercial so he had time. I knew what he was going to do and grabbed the sign away and rolled it up, trying to keep him from holding it up. But he grabbed it and while I held my face in my hands, he unrolled it and held it up for the entire wwe universe to see.

    “Sorry love, I have my sights set on this 21 year old, from here who has the most beautiful hair, and captivating blue eyes, and the cutest blush.”

    I lifted my face out of my hands and when our eyes met my heart stopped and he smiled at me. I knew this was my time to embarrass him, and I really hoped my attitude didn’t ruin our new relationship of sorts. I grabbed the mic from his hand and talked into it with the most confidence of my life.

    “I don’t know who you’re talking to jerk, but I was holding this up for my little sister that went with my parents to the bathroom. I feel sorry for that girl.”

    The shock on his face was worth the entire thing. He took the mic back and of course had a comeback.

    “Well babe, I hope you know it’s not good to live in self pity.”

     He winked and leant forward to kiss my cheek before running up the ramp and backstage before not only the next match, but also before I could react appropriately. I was so mad after my initial shock wore off I texted him.

Me: What the fuck was that jerk?!

Randy: You wanted to try and make me embarrassed? Well

two can play at that game darling

Me: Oh yeah, hey while your back there let Wade know that I’ll be back to see him later ;)

Randy: Fuck you

Me: I’m sure you want to (;

    I chuckled to myself and watched the filler matches that lead up to the final lumberjack match that was Christian vs. Cody Rhodes with much less than an enthusiastic expression. Yet when the match started I was amused to find out that Randy was on the other side of the ring from me and Wade was right in front of me. We locked expressions and he begged with his eyes for me not to do what he already knew I would. I shook my head no and proceeded with my idea as pure dread fell over his face.

    “Hey Wade!” Let the torture begin

    “What do you want?” now I remember why I hate the guy

    “Don’t you hate Orton over there?”

    “Yeah, but what’s it to you?”

    “Oh, I don’t like him either but he keeps annoying me, would you mind helping me get him off my chest?”

    “Do I get to fight him?”

    “Sure, all you have to do is when he is looking walk over and kisses my cheek.”

    He nodded and the fight started, Cody Rhodes was beat the most, but then while he was actually fighting his partner, Wade caught Randy’s eye and walked over and went through with the plan. I smirked and giggled.

    Maybe that wasn’t the smartest idea though because the next time Christian fell out on Wade’s side, everyone went over to ‘help’. It turned out to be an all out brawl. Randy and Wade went at it right in front of me. Christian and Cody were still fighting in the ring. Justin Gabriel and Heath fought it out. Everyone was in their personal fights until Cody won his. Though Randy just would not let up on Wade, minutes after the original match was over.

    I was screaming for Randy to stop when Big Show ran out and broke it up. Randy was thrown over by me. I continued yelling for him to calm down, and when he stood up and turned around and looked at me his eyes were the scariest things I had ever seen. But as he stared into my eyes I felt the need to say something, and all I could manage was to whisper his name.

    And in that instant his eyes went back to their original state. He turned around and when he saw that Big Show had made Wade tap out, turned right back around to me and held his arms out. I went towards them and he picked me up just as he did last night, yet this time I was more prepared.

    I was set back down on my feet directly in front of him and as I looked up at his face, and saw the compassion in his eyes, I only had one thing to say.

    “Babe never do that again, and get so mad; no matter what I do. Please.”

    “I don’t know what came over me, it’s like my jealousy took over and only you could bring me back.”

    “I know, its cause I’m just that much better at playing the game than you, and you thought it was a two player game.” I winked and smiled at him and he just leaned down and hugged me close, holding me close to him, but when he pulled back he responded.

    “I will never be as talented as you. But one thing if you don’t want me to freak out like that again. Then please, don’t ever do what you did either. I was surprised I had enough control not to go over and kill him that moment.” He smiled down at me as I responded and he pulled me closer.

    “Promise; and you do realize that tonight even if it is over text we have to discuss some things.”

    “Yeah, I do realize this; you want to go out for dinner again?”

    “I’d love to.” I smiled, grabbed his hand and dragged him towards the back of the stage, just like a little kid. Though halfway there he picked me up and carried me the rest of the way, laughing the entire time.

    I guess you could say this was the calm of not knowing each other’s pasts before the storm of having that knowledge.

--------------------------------------------

Okay, so any responses? Is the story going to fast? To slow? Not evough originality? PLEASE give me some hints on what you guys want to read

Loves much, Kaity