Chapter 53

The weekend passed sweetly and Randy had been in a lot of meetings with the writers and administration lately. Whenever I asked why he just told me story line and he had to argue with them about.

Monday showed up quickly and in less than a week he and I would be in one of the biggest matches of our careers and possibly our lives.

I got up and started the coffee to wake Randy up. We were going to meet girls and family later today and then the friends all showed up tomorrow. We were in Pittsburgh for Raw tonight and this show was going to be my last hope to set up for match.

I was stressing about it all when Randy’s arms snaked around my waist and he set his chin on my shoulder and kissed my cheek. I turned in his arms holding his coffee and he let go enough to grab his coffee, take a drink, and set it down.

“Kaity, what is wrong babe? The girls will be here soon as will both of our families. Plus we have appearances all week for Axxess.”

“I’m stressing about the match Randy. This is the biggest match of my life; I don’t know what I am going to do?”

“You are going to go out there, sell it. Be beautiful and funny and amazing and you will win and I will give you the 3 count and you will be the Diva’s champion. That is what is going to happen.” He kissed my forehead in reassurance before pushing me to get ready for the girls.

I got dressed quickly in some jeans and a hoodie and walked with Randy to our rental car so we could drive to the airport to meet them. We were waiting maybe 5 minutes when 2 little girls ran up to us and jumped into our arms. They were followed by Randy’s parents who were followed by my parents who flew with them.

Randy and I greeted each yet the girls wouldn’t leave our arms until we reached the car. The girls came with us while the parents got their own car. I smiled as I turned to see the girls sitting in the backseat holding the other’s hand because they were excited

“Mommy guesses what?” Britney asked

“What Brit?” I answered with a smile

“Grandma said that in the fall when we start 1st grade Kenzie and I can go into dance classes.” They were both obviously excited

“That is great! I’m so excited for you two.” We arrived at the hotel and after getting everybody settled in their rooms we went to lunch at the diner next door. Soon after lunch was over, Randy had a meeting so he left and promised to see the girls afterwards. I stayed for a few hours just sitting and watching tv with them before I too had to leave for the show. However this time I drove with them and Bob and Elaine followed behind because the 4 of them were coming to the show tonight. I parked and got the girls out of their car seats and delivered them to Bob and Elaine before kissing each of their heads

“I’ll see you after the show, I love you both. Be good for Grandma and Grandpa” I got back into my car and drove to where the rest of the roster parked their cars and grabbed my gear before heading into the dressing room.

My friends were already there and they knew the line-up for the show tonight. I texted Randy that I was there and listened to what I had to do tonight,

“You, AJ, and Randy are starting the show. Then Phil will come out with the title and argue with Randy. Vicki then shows up and announces that there will be 2 main events tonight, you and Aj, and then Phil and Randy as a preview for mania. It says on the boards that, for the opening, go out in ring gear with a shirt or jacket over.” Kelly explained as I got my hair done.

“You are a life saver Kellz.” I said as I read the text from Randy

Randy: You almost ready show starts in 20. And I assume you know what is going on?