Chapter 31

I spend the next days spending time with the girls, talking, and thinking with everyone. By time I have my definite answer that I want to work with Randy and the company; and I’m ready to talk to Randy again it has already been a week since our fight. I plan on calling him tonight after the girls are asleep and we can just talk. I make dinner and we eat and sit down to watch Monday Night Raw. We all sat around and watched the first hour, but the girls were starting to fall asleep so I told them to go upstairs and I tucked them in.

    I walked downstairs and sat by Elaine and Bob. As I sit down Randy walks out to meet his opponent, Kane, who has already been announced. It was just a regular match so it wasn’t important that he won but I was glad he did. He was celebrating when AJ came walking out. I stood confused and so did he, she got up on the apron and when Randy went over and asked what she was doing she pushed him back and got into the ring with him.

    I was shaking because I was so nervous. She pushed him back into the middle of the ring before wrapping her hands around his neck and kissing him. At first he was shocked but then he kissed her back. The show ended on their faces and Elaine came over to comfort me. I refused it and walked outside phone in hand and already dialing Hunter’s number.

    He answered on the 4th ring and the first thing he said was, ‘That was not a storyline Kaity. That was all the two of them. I will talk to him right now.”

    “No Hunter don’t, we had a fight and he mentioned I might be single soon so I don’t know what is going on but if he wants to play we will. Is there a chance I can take that job offer and start next Monday?”

    “Of course, there will be a jet at the airport around 8am Sunday morning to pick you up. I will have a limo there to bring you to your hotel and get you situated.”

    “Thank you Hunter, and please don’t say anything to anyone about these plans. I don’t know what I’m going to do when I see him but I want it to be powerful. And I would also like to issue a challenge to AJ.”

    “Of course Kaity, Monday morning get to the arena early and get your hair and make up done. The stylists will know not to say a word to anyone. Get dressed and come meet me in my office we will make a plan and get everything ready.”

    We agree and say goodbye. I walk inside and tell Elaine and Bob everything. They agree to take the girls and decide to leave early Friday with the girls so I have a day to get my stuff and leave.

    We all go to sleep and I wake up early to hit the gym to make sure I’m in best condition. When I got back the girls were up and eating breakfast and Bob was drinking coffee with Elaine.

    I walked behind them and kissed them all on the head before grabbing a piece of bacon of the plate on the table and sitting down. The girls yelled mommy and we all said good morning to one another. Elaine and Bob took their coffees out to the living room while the 3 of us still sat there and ate.

    “Kenzie, Brit do you remember that job mommy has with daddy. Well I have to leave this Sunday. So you two are going to live with Grandma and Grandpa. Is that okay?” The nodded and scooted out from the table and ran to give me a hug. We all laughed before I sent them to their grandparents to tell them the good news while I cleaned. I heard them hollering and telling their grandparents the news that they already knew yet it was so cute. 

    We spend the week packing the girls up and Friday morning I said my goodbyes and had them promise to call me tonight. After the girls left I packed and when I was done I fell asleep early Saturday morning. 

    Sunday morning came and I drove to the private airport where I got on the jet and flew to Green Bay, WI. When I arrived true to his word Hunter had a limo waiting to take me to the hotel. The driver helped me take my bags up and I wasn’t surprised to see I was rooming alone tonight. I fell asleep after walking to the McDonald’s across the street for dinner in a hoodie and sweats.    

     Monday morning I woke up around 6 to go down to the indoor gym. It wasn’t the best idea since the rest of the stars were staying here and they all get up and work out together. So instead of facing that I put on a hoodie and sweats and went outside to jog and admire the scenery.

    I got back to the hotel around 9 and took a shower before getting a taxi to take me to the arena. Once again true to his word the only people who knew who I was were the security so I could get in and the stylists. My hair was curled and set around my face, with popping make up to make me seem irresistible. I wore black shorts and bra top with a half jacket on. It came down to right under my chest and had cut off sleeves yet it had a hood so I could hide my face but my stomach was exposed.

    I walked to Hunter’s office where he was waiting for me. After a little small talk we got down to business planning.

    “So Hunter I have made a make shift plan.”

    “Let’s hear it then”

    We talk and get the plan sorted out and ready to go. And by that time Hunter has to go out and do the pre show meeting. I stay in his makeshift office and Hunter came back after making sure everyone knew enough and what to do and when and when he did it was time for me to go out since Randy and AJ and Punk were already out. Hunter stood with me to cue me to go out.

    About 5 minutes after standing there the entire arena was chanting ‘Let’s go Punk’ and clapping and right as Randy was going to win Hunter motioned for my music to start I put my hood on and walked out with my head down.

    Just as we planned Randy stood up and was looking towards me. The chorus hit and when the last time we kissed I threw my head and hood back and looked at Randy with a maniacal smile on my face. The arena started chanting my name as I walked towards Randy.

    AJ ran up and tried attacking me, but I hit her and threw her into the divider from the fans and me. She was down for a while so I continued to walk to Randy. Randy had just lost; because when AJ attacked me Punk attacked him.

    I walked up the stairs and stood on one side of the ropes and just smiled at him. I climbed under the ropes and over to where a tech was handing me a microphone.

    I circled around him and looked at how he was shocked to see me. I stood so I was closest to the ramp backstage and spoke.

    “Nice to see you Randy it’s been what a week since you yelled at me and told me I was basically single.”

______________________________________-

I'M BACK!!!!! YAY !!!! Okay so sorry for the long wait and all but it has been a VERY stressful few weeks. But it's getting better. School starts in a few weeks so updates will slow again, but hopefully not like they have been. Thanks for all of the comments, and reviews. They inspire me!

Love, Rocketships, and Butterfly Kisses 

Kaity 

*PS please vote and comment on the direction this is taking* Gracias