Chapter 41

I set my head on Randy’s shoulder as I looked at the group of close friends in front of me and they faces.

Kelly and Nat looked excited, Phil looked happy for us yet Nick the one I was pulling for to be happy looked angry and disappointed.

“Why did you go back to him Kaity? He hurt you so badly, do you not remember the tears and how he broke your heart? He doesn’t love you; if he did he never would have hurt you. Why don’t you see this?!”

I could feel the hurt in Nick’s voice, the tears threatened to start slipping down my face and Randy tensed up.

“Nick, I know he hurt my badly believe me. I remember every tear shed and every ounce of my broken heart bleeding. And yes this will be hard don’t get me wrong I will most likely shed a lot more tears for him. But this between us is worth it I think. Do you not remember how happy he has made me over the 5 months of us together? He apologized immensely for his mistake and I won’t ever let him live it down. He has 1 strike left and I’m gone for good. But Nick I need you too, you’re my best friend and I’ll need you through thick and thin. Please?” More tears were falling and I could feel Randy hold me tighter and Nick’s façade soften.

“And Nick, if I ever make the mistake of hurting her again that bad, I give you full permission to kill me because if I have to go through that again I might just do it myself.” Randy spoke and I could feel that made Nick feel better. Nick nodded and we were all standing in silence until Kelly asked a question.

“Why can’t we tell anyone?”

“The storyline for this is ridiculous. AJ can’t know about us or it will ruin the entire match and everyone will think if I win it is because Randy is going easy not because of my talent or lack there of”

With everyone understanding and a fresh atmosphere we sat around and talked for a while drinking some wine and relaxing before leaving and going to our own rooms to sleep for media through the week, trips home, and relaxing. Nat left to her room first followed by Phil and Kelly going to Phil’s room.

Then it was just the three of us; Nick, Randy and I. Randy and I walked Nick to the door and he gave me a long hug and then shook Randy’s hand.

“Text me tomorrow Kaity”

“Will do Nick, you’re amazing!”

When he was gone Randy and I walked back into the main portion of the room and he fell onto the bed and pulled me on top of him.

“Randy!” I yelled his name and then laughed as I sat straddled on Randy’s hips and my hands were on his chest with his around my waist pulling me closer to his laying body.

“Kaity, you really don’t want to know what I’m thinking right now” He gave that smirk that melts me and I playfully hit his chest before responding.

“Well Mr. Orton what you’re thinking might be directly connected to a person in your life, ‘I leaned down and when my lips were next to his ear I whispered, ‘or a secret desire.” A look of lust filled his eyes as his eyes as I sat up at an angle so I was still right over him but he could see more than just my face.

 I ran my hand up his chest sensually before grabbing his hands in mine and putting them above his head as I leant down and kissed down his jawbone towards his lips speaking in between each.

“A. Very. Secret. Desire.”

My lips were hovering over his and our eyes kept darting from each other to the other’s lips. I started to lean down and our breaths were becoming one and when our lips met, he pulled his arms from under mine and rolled us so I was laying flat on the bed and he was hovering over me in a makeshift push up position.

 Randy held my hands above my head as he leaned in for that kiss again yet instead of giving in he moved his lips and kissed along my jawbone down my neck and across my collarbone. He started to kiss along the top of my camisole when I started to get worried at how far this was going.

I tried to tell him but every time I attempted to say his name to get his attention the kiss would knock the breath out of me; so his name came out more as a moan than anything else. Randy kissed all the way across the top before he brought his lips slowly back up to mine. When he did he hovered there a few moments longing the anticipation.

“Maybe that desire isn’t so secret.” Randy brought his lips to mine in sweet bliss. We only broke apart when our bodies screamed for the need of oxygen. Randy hovered above me for a few moments longer before falling onto the bed next to me.

I rolled over so I had my hand and head on his chest, Randy held me close with his arm as our breaths reached a normal pace once more.

“But maybe that desire should wait a little while.” I stated out of the silence. I looked up to see Randy looking down towards me

“Whatever works for you Kaity.” Randy smiled down to me as I reached up to meet my lips to his. We broke apart and just laid there together thinking to ourselves for a few minutes.

“Kaity, I’m going home tomorrow to see the girls. Would you please join me?”

I looked up once more to see him looking at me hopefully; I smiled as I answered with a simple, ‘of course.”. Randy smiled and pulled me closer. We lay like that until the clock read midnight and we were both dozing off. I was halfway asleep on Randy’s chest when he got up to leave.

“Randy where are you going?” I was so tired I don’t think he could understand half of that sentence.

“We’re both tired Kaity I’m going back to my room.”

“But why, you’re such a good pillow.” We both laughed before Randy spoke again.

“Kaity, we’ve only been dating again for 2 days and don’t think you want me spending the night already.”

“True, but I don’t sleep well without you.”

“I don’t either but – “

“But, can you just sleep here tonight, I won’t mind honestly. Plus I wouldn’t want you walking to your room and get stolen by some crazy fan girl.”

“So you’d rather me be held hostage by some crazy fan girl?”

“As long as that fan girl is me, than yes.”

“Kaity I still have to go get something to sleep in. Plus what if someone sees me leave in the morning?”

“No you don’t, check my suitcase there should be a pair of your gym shorts and about 3 of your shirts. But you can sleep shirtless tonight, that’s fine.”

Randy did that and he went to the bathroom to change. When he came back he got back in bed and I cuddled up to him once more.

“See now Randy we both get a good night sleep and you can just say that you forgot your key card and I had an open bed in here.”

“Okay Kaity, let’s get some sleep.”

Randy set his arms around me and I was asleep to his breathing and heartbeat melody.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!